Notices

Survey

Old 01-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Tab
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Survey

If you have engaged Pantera to build you a boat in the last 5 years please e-mail or call me with your contact information. I will follow up with a phone call, e-mail, letter, etc. (whatever you prefer) to discuss your satisfaction with the production process. I am doing a little survey(on my behalf) of customer satisfaction (good and bad) which I intend to share with Pantera and the survey participants soon. Also, if you KNOW SOMEONE that has engaged Pantera to build them a boat but they don't have the time (it won't take much however) or interest please contact me with their feedback if it is ok with them. The bigger the participation the better the results. P.S. I am only interested in hearing from those who have contracted to have new boats produced. Please don't respond if you only had post production service done. Thanks, Tab 714 879-9440
Old 01-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Registered

Default Re: Survey

I would talk to CIG BULLET about Ron's Full Throttle. He should be able to give you some useful information!
Old 01-28-2005, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would ask Ron " Full Throttle " directly since Cig Bullett is not our customer and has never purchased a Pantera. Ron is on this site all the time. Go right to the horses mouth.

Scott Ferguson just left a few minutes ago , ask him on what he thought of his new 36' Pantera. Our Factory is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and our customers are welcome to visit anytime. After 30 years we are still here.Not to many companys in this tough business can say that claim. With all of our ups and downs in the last 2 years with our 2 bad accidents my Family and I are all still here building one primo boat with no partners. We are building a boat that we will put up against any brand in the boat business.Go ahead and compare our quality,workmanship,and pricing to any other brand in the business. Later, PEPE
Old 01-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

TAB:

I have no reason to call anyone. I have my Pantera 28 Sport and took it out today.

As a matter of fact, it ran and performed flawlessly.

I'm looking into the mercury SC5000 gauge to replace almost all my gauges and will talk to Pepe soon about redoing my dash.

I received my 26 labbed prop from Mike at Hall's with B-stubb's help and when I come back to Bonita B-Stubb and I will give it a test.

Good luck in your quest. Got to go, taking the wife out to dinner along with the friends that took the ride to Naples with us on FT and lunched at Parrot Key.
Old 01-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Registered

This isn't my neighborhood, but I dig the Nunez family and the product they put together.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:10 PM
Registered

Tab:
You sound like a trial liawyar, if you are, I think you probably won't find too many friends here if you are on a fishing trip.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

I know them, I like them, To say they build a hell of a boat is an understatement, be fair and paitent with them and you will be very pleased with the outcome and have a true "custom built" boat. Why do you think the used ones are sold so quickly
Old 01-29-2005, 01:02 PM
Registered

Call me anytime, I will tell you how Great Pantera has been for me.
I would not have a World Championship trophy on my mantle if I didn't build my boat with them. I didn't realize when I built it, some extras they through in for free that were for me priceless; True friendship, neverending knowledge, tons of advice and suggestions, race support in my rookie year at every race, unparalleled customer service etc.
The boat took a little longer than I anticipated, but I couldn't be a happier customer and would build one again in a New York minute. To me, I would wait a few extra months for a Pantera than settle for a lesser boat. In the year of research, I looked into every builder I could possibly find. Sure there other great builders out there, but there are lesser quality builders out there as well.
The trials I put my boat through over the last four years have been nothing less than extreme, and I would put my boat up against any in terms of build quality.
Dollar for dollar, it is my opinion that a better boat cannot be had.

Think what some off the shelf boats would look like after four hours, let alone four years of this.....and I don't even have stress cracks
Attached Thumbnails Survey-kean3ac.jpg   Survey-acscottairedit.jpg   Survey-scottkcarrabasdsc_0027.jpg  

Last edited by ScottB; 01-31-2005 at 09:48 PM.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

We have the boat "Dangerkitty" an awesome 28' and it is bullet proof. I had one warranty issue with my boat the back seat and Pantera made it better then new in one weeks time.
When I bought my boat I could not understand why it took so damn long to get it. Now after four years of owning the boat I understand. It is just built !!!!! This past year I throttled the Carrabas Pantera two a APBA national Championship and 3rd place APBA world championship. Every race but Marathon was rough water and the boat was flawless. It's hard to knock something that just works. As inpatient as I am I would buy another.
Old 01-30-2005, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Email sent.

Quick Reply: Survey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.