Beautiful boats >

Beautiful boats

Notices

Beautiful boats

Old 06-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beautiful boats

Hello everyone, I'm new on here and was wondering if there is a club for smaller boats in the southern ontario area? After seeing all of your beautiful boats there's no way I'm showing up with a Baja 272. Lol Any help would be appreciated. Enjoy your rides. Peter
Old 06-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Registered

Your boat is a perfect size for our club.
We have many boats of all different kinds that do many of our runs.
24 baja to 38 fountain sport cruisers to 52 outerlimits. Would love to have you join anytime. Where do you do the majority of your boating?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Registered

Thanks for the reply, we do our boating out of Port Dover in Lake Erie. The biggest issue for us is I drive truck and don't get home until late Friday night and I usually have to hit the sack by 5pm Sunday. As I leave by 2 am, so it doesn't give us any travel time. We're 15 minutes from the lake where we are, that's why I was looking for something a little closer. We'll keep an eye on your schedule if I can get away we will drop by. Again thanks for the invite, I am really impressed with your rides. WOW. All the best Peter.