Nice 34 for sale.

Notices

Nice 34 for sale.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:29 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Nice 34 for sale.

yea, We were getting a little out of hand later in the day....Breif nudity with no beads. I've got it down now!! They all were on our boat so they needed a ride home!!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 247 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by R Addiction
yea, We were getting a little out of hand later in the day....Breif nudity with no beads. I've got it down now!! They all were on our boat so they needed a ride home!!
Does that make it "skin or swim?"
Old 08-02-2006, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They all were on our boat so they needed a ride home!!
I'm glad they were in good "hands".
Old 08-07-2006, 05:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

We are coming when you are leaving, maybe next week the timing will be better. Have a good week
Old 08-07-2006, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Stormrider
Smarty, since you have one, can you give more input on how this boat runs and handles?
You asked this question sometime ago, and I was not in a position to answer because lack of seat time. Now I can.

I love this boat. The propeller size is now sorted out, it is running 32" Mercury four blades @ 4900 to 5000 rpm; which is just under the factory rev-limiter setting of 5050 rpms. The boats drives great at wide-open, and is very predictable, it does nothing weird or goofy. The boat handles great at cruising speeds 43 mph to 46 mph, which is the speed we usually cruise. When it comes to running at wide open, you can feel the bottom really start to work at 80+ mph. The only thing I am not entirely used to is how sensitive to trim the boat is; the Magnum we used to have was a great boat, but this boat drives and handles completely different from a 27' Magnum Sport, but I did expect a difference.

This boat performance is far more than I expected. The horsepower to speed ratio is still unbelievable to me. If someone told me prior to owning this boat it would go as fast as it does, with the motors that are in it I would have called them a liar.

So to answer your question, I love the boat!
Old 08-07-2006, 10:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will knows his stuff!
Old 08-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 34 is sweet, you should take a ride in my 39 SV. Twin 525's and at 90 you think your sitting still. She starts to loosen up around 96 and at 100 you can take you hands off the wheel and let her float. You don't drive her...you just let her know where you want to go...she will take you for the ride.

Corners like she's on a rail....drop the nose...turn the wheel, and pull some G's. Not the fastest SV on the water, but definitely got the best ride and stability.

Built like a brick S-house and will take anything you want to throw at her. We spent 26 hours on the water and ran 315 miles shooting the Miami Vice movie (the part that got dropped on the cutting room floor) most of it in 4-6's. Coming back in on the last day of the shoot we dropped the hammer heading back through the cruise boat channel from Government Cut to Watson Island....104 and the biggest smile my face has ever worn.

Enjoy your ride...you've got a great boat that will last you a lifetime.
Old 08-08-2006, 12:45 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

was is this boat still available ? unfortunately proves the lipstick brand theory. as good of a boat as it is its not a common household name. had the same problem years ago with an Avanti...raced on the circuts for years, few pleasure boats around and could sell it for my life. this boat is a damn shame...hey Ken i have a 1998 30 Spectre cat with 300x's im contemplating selling only cause i miss running the ocean. just unsure i'll be happy not running 105-107...interested in a trade ?
Old 08-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your Spectre 30 is very nice boat. If I remember correctly, in '96-'98 it was the only out-of-the-box boat with stock engines you could buy that would do 100+mph.

I'm not looking to trade. Just found a couple of mph, so we will be back out on the racecourse this fall. Only problem is...every mph I get closer to 110...the competition gets just as far away from 110.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:26 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
was is this boat still available ? unfortunately proves the lipstick brand theory. as good of a boat as it is its not a common household name. had the same problem years ago with an Avanti...raced on the circuts for years, few pleasure boats around and could sell it for my life. this boat is a damn shame...hey Ken i have a 1998 30 Spectre cat with 300x's im contemplating selling only cause i miss running the ocean. just unsure i'll be happy not running 105-107...interested in a trade ?
Bern, are you saying you don't like running the cat in the ocean? I've never rode in one so have no opinion, but have thought of a cat for cheap speed. Besides insurance being a problem, would running the open ocean be another concern?

Quick Reply: Nice 34 for sale.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.