Is the 2 seater phantom for sale still >

Is the 2 seater phantom for sale still

Notices

Is the 2 seater phantom for sale still

Old 01-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stephen,
Mike with the challenger posted them on scream and fly.
If you still have the boat this summer, let us know when you are going to Lloyds and we will trailer down and meet up.
Been to the chesapeake a couple times, would love to see alot more.
jeff
Old 01-27-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by activatorf1
One thing I can say with almost 100 % certainty is your Father would want you to keep that boat forever !!! I said it before and will say it again, I always think about your Dad when in Lloyd creek
Stephen,like Larry said keep that boat,your dad would want it that way and we can always remember your dad through the last hot rod he had,not that I and anyone who knew your dad could ever forget him he brought the true meaning out of the saying YOU ARE THE MAN.Talk to you soon,
Bill
Old 01-29-2010, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Stephen,like Larry said keep that boat,your dad would want it that way and we can always remember your dad through the last hot rod he had,not that I and anyone who knew your dad could ever forget him he brought the true meaning out of the saying YOU ARE THE MAN.Talk to you soon,
Bill
Bill,

Thank you for the encouraging words. We'll see what this summer brings. Nothing is definite. Outdrives are being rebuilt, boat is in the garage. I would assume I will be boating in a Phantom this summer.

Stephen
Old 01-31-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
Bill,

Thank you for the encouraging words. We'll see what this summer brings. Nothing is definite. Outdrives are being rebuilt, boat is in the garage. I would assume I will be boating in a Phantom this summer.

Stephen
Let me know and I will meet you at the mouth of the Canal and we can play a little,kink of like your dad did.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

summer will be here soon!
Old 02-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Registered

Default 2 seater Phantom is still for sale

There has been some interest in the 2 seater Phantom race boat 'waY2Krazy' that was advertised on www.offshoreonly.com The ad expired and currently the boat is still for sale - there is info about the boat at http://www.ablboats.com/details.php?id=78071
or
you can contact the owner at 770 722 6037