Notices

Get it out there

Old 06-27-2015, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Get it out there

Dear Friends

I would like to thank you for your interest in the Boating Toys for Tots Tour . We would also like to invite you to participate in this most unique event . The event has been in existence for over 15 year and each years meets with greater success. This toy collection puts hundreds of toys in the hands of deserving children . This is only possible with the help of some sensational guest and great sponsors . Boats come from all over the nation to join the fun .
Beyond the fun of the event we also are looking for help in making this event happen . We are looking for sponsors and venders who might be interested in becoming associated with the Boating Toys for Tots Tour . You will be in great company . Parties lending support to this event are the US Marines the Putnam County Sheriff`s Office The City of Palatka and its Mayor and the Chamber of Commerce. Sponsorship Puts you in the center of all that is happening at the Boating Toys for Tots tour we welcome you and your company to take center stage with all the media attention that the tour receives. You are l also welcome to bring to the event a promotional displays or a vending station to to market to the event guests.
Your company logo will appear on over 200 event T-shirts and also in an event brochure that every guest receives . We can custom taylor a sponcor package exactly to your liking. The cost is suprizingly low. Please contact Rus at 407 760 3481 or E-mail [email protected]
Rus Matos t .

A million thanks, Rus Matos AKA RaceBoat Rus

Ps .As you can see I live in central Florida and everyone at one point or another come here to visit , If ever you are near by pleasde give me a call and I would be only too glad to buy you lunch . Thanks Rus