Hawkeye Boat Sales Poker Run >

Hawkeye Boat Sales Poker Run

Notices

Hawkeye Boat Sales Poker Run

Old 05-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Hawkeye Boat Sales Poker Run

what do you drive dave, maybe i've seen you out there, you go to christy's or gilligans at all?
Old 05-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cloud,

I sent you an email at your work address today
Old 05-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Registered

oh, i see that now

good thing you mentioned it, cuz it's in a mix of junk mail and that almost went in it too, oops......
Old 05-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Registered

Dave, Cloudmaster,

The Madison regatta is a reality, because I am the one planning it, or in charge of it. I asked Hawkeye to post it on there site because they have a big presence in this area. This will not be an official Hawkeye sponsered event, but they will have a major involvement in it, and they will be there. Prizes, give aways, Etc. We are getting the flyers together as everything comes together to start getting out. Everyone is invited, regardless if you are a Hawkeye customer, or have a Baja, or not. I will make sure we post more details as they become final and available. Your input and suggestions are welcome. This is the 1st official Madison regatta, so lets see how big we can make it and have a good time. Feel free to e-mail me with ideas, or suggestions at [email protected]

Last edited by 30 Outlaw; 05-11-2005 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Registered

sounds great
Old 05-16-2005, 01:49 PM
Registered

This year will be my 7th Hawkeye poker run, 6th as a driver. They are always alot of fun and tons of boats.
As far as the hands go, I believe they did limit some hands last year due to the size, over 125 entries. Also, a couple of the largest prizes which are drawn can only be won by customers.
The drivers meeting is at 10-10:30 on Friday, leaving the marina after the meeting. Last card is given around 10:30 on Sat. with the regatta to follow.
Hawkeye does an excellent job with these events and you're sure to have a blast, even if you are not a Hawkeye customer. In general, everybody seems pleasant and eager to talk to anyone. Seems like we meet new boaters every year.
Old 05-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Hawkeye Boat Sales Poker Run

Originally Posted by Dave1972
Cloud,

I am in Madison area also. I didn't buy my boat from them but have had some service work done in the past. I called and got in touch with one of the guys at Hawkeye and didn't have any problems. They are a pretty good bunch of guys to deal with in my opinion. You are the 210 ESS right? I have a buddy who bought the twin to your boat last year...he got his from Wette Vette here on the board over in Indiana. I believe you bought DJ's boat?

Anyway...get in touch if you'd like 608-235-0349 and I'll share anything I know about the get-together's they have!
Dave,

Thanks for your help on this in advance, I look forward to catching up on some ideas we discussed. The bigger the better "lets get the party started" See you guys on the lake this weekend, its finally going to be warm out there.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cloudmaster_321

Do you know any of the specifics as far as launching times or anything, i wrote those guys an email, but didn't get anything back. .

That's funny, because I emailed them three times about buying a boat and never got a reply. It's been two months, and I've been patient. Bought a new one from somewhere else