Notices

Lake Erie Hot Rod Run

Old 09-13-2005, 07:30 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Lake Erie Hot Rod Run

I forgot to sign up for the DVD. Somebody kept me busy (and out of trouble, thank you)

Its not too late to get one is it?
Old 09-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHAGNASTY
Great seeing everyone,cant wait for the DVD. Seems a blur having to work it all day, or was that the Don Julio?. Thanks to all who helped, sorry I put some of you to work, bigger turn out then expected.
Stevo .... Awesome job once again !!!

Thanks to everyone that helped put on a great event ! That was the BEST dinner I've ever had at a pokerrun in 10 years of doing this stuff ! I want to book that guy to do a clambake this fall at my place ... Also , thanks for sharing all the pics and videos folks... kinda rekindles the memories of the day ... Dukin it out with FatBoy on the run home won't be forgotten soon... that was a serious rush , but getting boarded by the coasties is another story! Hope to see everyone out there again soon !

JM
Old 09-13-2005, 10:02 AM
Charter Member #30
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM

Thanks to everyone that helped put on a great event ! That was the BEST dinner I've ever had at a pokerrun in 10 years of doing this stuff ! I want to book that guy to do a clambake this fall at my place ... Also , thanks for sharing all the pics and videos folks... kinda rekindles the memories of the day ... Dukin it out with FatBoy on the run home won't be forgotten soon... that was a serious rush , but getting boarded by the coasties is another story! Hope to see everyone out there again soon !

JM
Details?
How did your boat run?
What did the coasties Find ?
Old 09-13-2005, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott
I'm just glad they didn't find Dano
Old 09-13-2005, 10:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM

JM
Jer, agreed!! The meal was awesome. Same caterer that did George and Anita's function last summer, J & J Catering. They are doing REYC's yearly clam bake this Saturday and many of the members heard how everyone was raving about the food and are looking forward to it.

The boat looked great Jer. Just get yourself some OH numbers so the coasties will leave you alone

Barb
Old 09-13-2005, 02:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scott
Details?
How did your boat run?
Scott .... boat ran great !
As for the coasties .... it's more what they didn't find .... REGISTRATION NUMBERS !!!!!
Saber's MC numbers are on the way !!!
Old 09-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

We had a great time! Thanks to the organizers and everyone else for making us feel so welcome in our little boat. Everyone was so friendly! We didn't know what to expect... but it turned out better than expected. I was worried about taking our lil old boat out with all those high dollar boats and feeling outa place. You all didn't care... we were just boaters like the rest of you.
Thanks again,
Mark and Becky... oh and Abby the dog...
Old 09-13-2005, 06:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Underdog88
We had a great time! Thanks to the organizers and everyone else for making us feel so welcome in our little boat. Everyone was so friendly! We didn't know what to expect... but it turned out better than expected. I was worried about taking our lil old boat out with all those high dollar boats and feeling outa place. You all didn't care... we were just boaters like the rest of you.
Thanks again,
Mark and Becky... oh and Abby the dog...
Well said and thats the way it is should be. That's the kind of people that we like to run with. I am glad that you came and hope you come again.

Weather you run in the front of the pack or your riding a concrete pig ( Thrillseeker ) your still one of the gang.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Registered

Nice to finally Meet you Dog glad you decided to come up, Hey you have to admit the Coasties played it pretty cool when we pulled out of Ashtabula, in fact I thought that was pretty bad ass the 2 orange boats out buy the lighthouse watching the thunder. We even got a thumbs up from everyone on one of the coastie boats. I thought for sure they were they waiting to board more boats.
Old 09-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Registered

They only had probable cause on the great big, red, loud boat with no markings on it.

What would you do if you were in a orange inflatable and thirty bad asses were ****in & Gittin.

You get a better view.

Quick Reply: Lake Erie Hot Rod Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.