Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Ft Myers Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/120322-ft-myers-offshore.html)

Bobthebuilder 04-16-2006 07:34 PM

Re: Ft Myers Offshore

Hello John,

Sonny and Tina were with me on the Sarasota Poker Run a couple weeks ago. Sonny wanted U know who, to do a few things for me to upgrade the system. I will be on the phone in the morning to see if it got done or not. If not, I will contact you for Adam's phone number. That is good information to have even for the future. Thank you. :D
Also I am back on the Island now. Can I be in charge of all things offshore till you get back on Friday ? LOL
See you then.
Bob

Bobthebuilder 04-16-2006 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by cbeastwood
Nate,

Sounds like you're making friends with the local hippies again - maybe I'll bring a manatee T-shirt when I come down in May! The ones that say, "I love Manatees - they taste like chicken!" ;)

Ya ! And Craig I think I'll wear mine with the pic of a little boy pizzing on a Manatee and no Wake Sign. I think we are gonna outnumber them this coming Saturday.

Cig42X 04-16-2006 07:59 PM

Bob,

You are always in charge even if your not around. Came back to NJ on Saturday to be with the whole family for the Holiday.
Welcome home and looking forward to seeing you on Saturday

I am going to try a few more sets of props Friday but I am not going to hit the island till around 5pm,it still gives me some daylight to test.
I night have to run through the river though to save time maybe you can help with a diversion on the south end.

I will be in touch during the week ,but we are still set for Saturday morning 9am? at the mouth of the river to run north.

Hope you had a nice Holiday

Bobthebuilder 04-16-2006 08:38 PM

[QUOTE=Cig42X]Bob,

I am going to try a few more sets of props Friday but I am not going to hit the island till around 5pm,it still gives me some daylight to test.

I will be in touch during the week ,but we are still set for Saturday morning 9am? at the mouth of the river to run north.

Hey John,

I should be available to help you with the prop thing Friday late day. We can discuss it when we talk mid week.

My thought on our leave time Sat morning was to depart mouth of the river at 10:00 am which is same time the main group of boats are to leave Sanibel Bridge. We can meet them half way then come back to Keywaydin via Marco. This should still give us a nice run in the morning. :
Bob

Cig42X 04-16-2006 08:58 PM

Bob,
Thanks for the offer I am coming down with just my girl, and hoping I get the props by then, but if you are available I will take you up on your offer. Maybe if Adam is around he can help too.
Talk to you during the week please feel free to call me anytime.

John

NaplesBaja 04-16-2006 09:14 PM

Nate,
Congrats on Merlin, it looks great. Don't let those tree-huggers tell you you don't look good in your speedo, they just think you're European. Maybe you can make them some balloon animals like you did at Mike's house.........

Bobthebuilder 04-16-2006 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by NaplesBaja
Nate,
Congrats on Merlin, it looks great. Don't let those tree-huggers tell you you don't look good in your speedo, they just think you're European. Maybe you can make them some balloon animals like you did at Mike's house.........

Hey John, Nate can make balloon animals ? He is one talented dude alright :rolleyes: Learning more about him everyday !!
Hope to get my first look at Merlin this week. Pretty exciting time for Nate , I'm sure :D
Bob

Cig42X 04-16-2006 10:42 PM

Bob,
See if he can make some manatee,dolphin and turtle balloons and we can destroy them on the beach.Maybe we should make up some signs for keywaadin,manatee sandwiches and turtle soup for sale.
The whole country is getting out of control especially the friggin liberals who don't want you to don anything.
But letting your girl drowned and running away is just fine.

John

jayboat 04-17-2006 12:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by NaplesBaja
Nate,

post some pix of the boat!

OSO 04-17-2006 04:33 AM

Ft. Meyers Offshore now has their won section in the Club Forums.

Enjoy