Notices

Alex-Bay, Who is going?????

Old 06-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Alex-Bay, Who is going?????

Weather was awsome for the run! We ran with them for a bit in the Canadian channel, My Way was way out front.

Watched another Canadian boat get a speeding ticket Firday afternoon. Brand new 43 Nortech with 1075 Mercs. Or are they 1050's?? What ever the new ones are. Prevoiuse owner of United Nations that rolled two years ago.

Ticketed for running to fast in the channel infront of the bay. The throttle man is a frined from home...he new better..
Old 06-26-2006, 03:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by chambersgc
Hey Chuck,

How was your run?? You get the rain Friday too? It hurt us a little but we still ended up with (76) boats. I hope you can make it next year and thanks for talking us up a little. It helps, and we appreciate it. We owe you -- I'll buy the first couple when you do make it.

Gary/VP
The weather was awesome, and the boat ran great until the last mile when I ran out of gas on one side. I wanted to hang with the big boys on the last leg and wanted to stay light . Put me down as the first pre-registration for next year. Maybe I'll run into you guys before your run and collect some of those drinks!!!! Glad your run was a success. 76 boats is an incredible turnout!!!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:18 PM
VP
Registered

OK Chuck ----------- You got it - You will be our 1st official entry for the "2007 Pirates Run"

We received a whole bunch of good feedback for putting on a good show. We work hard to provide entertainment and fun. I guarantee you will have a good time.

So before then, come on down and have a few with us !!

VP
Old 06-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Registered

I will be at the bay next year. Pirates need to do something about docks and overniteing , got some damage that would not have happened if the docks and or attendents were any good. totaly flat boring water. the bay and the big river is where its at.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:07 PM
RLW
~~~~
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Alex-Bay, Who is going?????

Originally Posted by cosmic12
I will be at the bay next year. Pirates need to do something about docks and overniteing , got some damage that would not have happened if the docks and or attendents were any good. totaly flat boring water. the bay and the big river is where its at.
Blah Blah Blah and Bill Taylor will be in your wallet, hard.
The last time I was in Alex Bay, the local hoople heads decided they wanted parts off my trailer more than I did.
The cops didn't care nor did the Chamber Of Commerce.
I'll spend my money elsewhere.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
Weather was awsome for the run! We ran with them for a bit in the Canadian channel, My Way was way out front.

Watched another Canadian boat get a speeding ticket Firday afternoon. Brand new 43 Nortech with 1075 Mercs. Or are they 1050's?? What ever the new ones are. Prevoiuse owner of United Nations that rolled two years ago.

Ticketed for running to fast in the channel infront of the bay. The throttle man is a frined from home...he new better..
I saw that 2, cops suck ballz!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2006, 11:53 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RLW
The last time I was in Alex Bay, the local hoople heads decided they wanted parts off my trailer more than I did.
Now thats funny!! You said what I was thinking
Old 06-27-2006, 12:00 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cosmic12
Sorry about the damage to your boat... Over the last three years we have had well over 200 boats join us for the Pirate Run. To date we have had two complaints, one being when the water taxi apparently bumped a boat to hard and now yours. We usually leave rafting and mooring up to the owners/particiapnats involved. Have fun at the bay.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Alex-Bay, Who is going?????

Originally Posted by RLW
never said anything about paying Bill Taylor any money to run at the bay. sorry you had a problem there, I love boating around there and thats where I will be. with out paying anybody for it.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:59 AM
Registered

Here are the results of the run, if ya don't already know.
http://www.pokerrunsamerica.com/news/news06-abay1.html

Quick Reply: Alex-Bay, Who is going?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.