Like Tree0Likes

Boyne Thunder Runners?

Reply
Old 07-11-2006, 08:59 AM
  #11
Registered
 
Nauti Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Western Michigan
My Boats: 16 Donzi 41 Saber 27 Magnum 35 Chris Craft Commander
Posts: 1,885
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme
Parn is correct Me and the Mrs are comming with a large contingent from the wharf marina
Sorry Mark I forgot the sunsation

Tracy
5 boats and at least 24 people NK
Nauti Kitty is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 10:05 PM
  #12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Bobthebuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
Posts: 5,656
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Who's in, who's hang'n round? Mrs Wrink and I R in! Let's rock northern MI!!!
Hey Tracy,

For a time I was hoping to get over there and hook up w you guys on that run but conflicts with OSS races in Toronto this weekend and I volunteered to help them out. Next weekend is Lake Ontario Poker Run. Any of you Michigan guys planning on coming over for it ?
Good luck with your run. Weather is supposed to be great. Maybe I will get over your way in Aug ?
Bob
Bobthebuilder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 06:36 AM
  #13
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hey Tracy,

For a time I was hoping to get over there and hook up w you guys on that run but conflicts with OSS races in Toronto this weekend and I volunteered to help them out. Next weekend is Lake Ontario Poker Run. Any of you Michigan guys planning on coming over for it ?
Good luck with your run. Weather is supposed to be great. Maybe I will get over your way in Aug ?
Bob
Good luck w/ the races Bob. Hope ta C ya in Aug.
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:58 PM
  #14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Michigan
My Boats: Velocity VR1
Posts: 191
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Wrink,

JB4 got me hooked up to be a "rescue boat" so I'll be keeping an eye on you. Looked for you all last week while we were up on vacation but never spotted you.
Escape Velocity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:32 PM
  #15
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escape Velocity
Wrink,

JB4 got me hooked up to be a "rescue boat" so I'll be keeping an eye on you. Looked for you all last week while we were up on vacation but never spotted you.
We were out on Sat. 4 just a little while. Sun. changed the oil in the boat & did some clean up 2 get it ready 4 the PR. Hope'n she runs good on Sat. C ya there!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 06:00 AM
  #16
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Perfectmix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Traverse City, Mi
Posts: 850
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

I'll be there, not runnin the PQ but riding in an OL. Looking forward to a sweet weekend. Tracy, make sure your oil filters are nice and tight See you guys in BC.
Perfectmix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:05 AM
  #17
Registered
 
Mitcher T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Middleville, MI
My Boats: n/a
Posts: 101
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

I'll be there to visit with you all for just a couple of hours on Friday afternoon.
Mitcher T is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:26 AM
  #18
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitcher T
I'll be there to visit with you all for just a couple of hours on Friday afternoon.
Bring it on Mitch! Fly'n up?
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 07:30 AM
  #19
Registered
Thread Starter
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectmix
I'll be there, not runnin the PQ but riding in an OL. Looking forward to a sweet weekend. Tracy, make sure your oil filters are nice and tight See you guys in BC.
Happy BD U Punk Kid! Bring your diapers!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:00 AM
  #20
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
Perfectmix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Traverse City, Mi
Posts: 850
Default Re: Boyne Thunder Runners?

Thanks, you old fart
Perfectmix is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
wrinkleface
Nor-Tech
11
06-30-2008 09:10 PM
yzbert
Active Thunder
14
07-25-2006 07:11 AM
JB4Boyne
General Boating Discussion
16
07-19-2005 09:42 AM
yzbert
General Boating Discussion
7
07-21-2004 09:07 AM
dyno
Poker Runs and Boating Events
4
07-19-2004 03:28 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.