Notices

Jammin On The James 2007

Old 07-11-2007, 11:48 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,239 Likes on 533 Posts

Rich,

There is a Comfort Inn in Portsmouth that still had rooms as of a few days ago.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:16 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Rich,

There is a Comfort Inn in Portsmouth that still had rooms as of a few days ago.
Thanks i found another one about a mile away.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Need Hotels Around The Marina That A Friend Can Get 1 Or 2 Rooms.#'s And Names Would Be A Big Help.thanks
There's the Marriot and the Omni in Norfolk by Waterside. The Marriot is really nice and would be my choice. The Taxi-tug runs till 1am. You call him on his cell and he will pick you up at the Renaissance and drop you off 1 block from either.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:55 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

I think we just got to 110 boats.Got a friend coming down from SML in a 35' Fountain but we won't hold it against him.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Tidewater Yacht is slammed-a$$ full with 104 boats. Any others will have to raft up, find a nook somewhere that I haven't thought of, or head over to Waterside for the evening. I'm expecting a few 'breakages', so that should free up some room also. There's a 120' Yacht eating up a lock of dock space - maybe someone could untie him and push him out into the harbor?
Old 07-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Don't forget the Sheraton Waterside, and Ocean Marine on the other side of the Renaissance for spill over slips.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Registered

We got BEADS!!! Looking forward to seeing them!!!! I mean you all.........
Old 07-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Registered

Default this sucks

well this really sucks, i put out my clutch and gears in 1 drive and thought that was all the damage BUT found out tonight that the main shaft from the lower to the upper has splines all twisted to hell. wont be getting the drive back till next week so i am really pissed to have to miss this run, was all ready to go and now there will be 1 less a/t. any chance of a rain check for next year since im already paid up.

have a great time all

ps james thanks for sending me the gears but now im getting all new stuff so let me know if you want me to send them back along with your shipping fees or ill keep them and just send you the check.
Attached Thumbnails Jammin On The James 2007-shaft-001.jpg  
Old 07-11-2007, 05:06 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by rssteiny
well this really sucks, i put out my clutch and gears in 1 drive and thought that was all the damage BUT found out tonight that the main shaft from the lower to the upper has splines all twisted to hell. wont be getting the drive back till next week so i am really pissed to have to miss this run, was all ready to go and now there will be 1 less a/t. any chance of a rain check for next year since im already paid up.

have a great time all

ps james thanks for sending me the gears but now im getting all new stuff so let me know if you want me to send them back along with your shipping fees or ill keep them and just send you the check.
Dam that sucks.Sorry to hear you won't make it.Maybe next year.
Old 07-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rssteiny

have a great time all

Rick,

We have room on REMEDY for you if you still want to go. If so, PM me.

Steve

Quick Reply: Jammin On The James 2007

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.