2007 Patuxent River Poker Run - Season Opener >

2007 Patuxent River Poker Run - Season Opener

Notices

2007 Patuxent River Poker Run - Season Opener

Old 03-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be there. Hopefully i'll have the boat all dialed in by may.
Old 03-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 43Thunder
We saw his boat, too. We had a meeting with Kadie and stopped by to see the new digs at Port Tobacco. Nice place, but they won't dredge until October.

P&B
We dont need no stinkin dredge, just fire up the Sea Ray, make a couple of passes through their and their will be plenty of water. Hey Bill we saw you on Sat also. Was going to stop and saw you with a rag and some wax in your hand. Was afraid you would put us to work, didnt see any beer so we kept riding. I bet Pattie likes the "pink" sonic.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
We dont need no stinkin dredge, just fire up the Sea Ray, make a couple of passes through their and their will be plenty of water. Hey Bill we saw you on Sat also. Was going to stop and saw you with a rag and some wax in your hand. Was afraid you would put us to work, didnt see any beer so we kept riding. I bet Pattie likes the "pink" sonic.
All right we can do that but everyone is going to have to chip in for prop reconditioning or beer whichever is cheaper..

Should have stopped by and said HI I was just removing some adhesive from the bow from the tape they used on the cover. We always have beer AND it is not all "pink" there is alot of other colors
Old 03-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Hey guys and gals!

Just wanted to give you an update . . . . all the information and the registration form is up on the website . . . . so please go check it out!

www.chesapeakeperformanceevents.com

Take care!
Old 04-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Registered

is it just me or is 340 bucks a lil pricey ?
not trying to be cheap (i know i am) but wow
Old 04-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Registered

i wont quote prices out of respect for the forums and the guys that put this together , just comparing to a few other local runs , i'm sure its a small price to pay for the amount of fun that will be had that weekend
Old 04-02-2007, 02:34 PM
Registered

I was only comparing to other local runs , i didnt mean any dis-respect to the guys that put this on , in fact i have the utmost respect for them , just making an insight
i'm sure that it will be a great weekend for all that attend , and well worth the price for those who can afford it
Old 04-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Registered

that sounds like alot of fun , but i also like the idea of supporting a good cause (not just the cause of my passengers gettin all tore up)
Old 04-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

The money goes to a good cause, the run is not that many miles on the water. Think of it this way. Some of the less expensive runs on entry fees, running 95-125 miles on the water at $3.00 a gallon for fuel how much would you have spent. The money you save on fuel, goes to a charitable cause. Everyone that ran the run last year had a blast, I am sure that this years will be no different.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:30 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

If they burn fuel like the Pro Maxes on the 28 Skater, you may want to make sure your tanks are full. It burns fuel like a BBC. The part about buying, no problem, got you covered.

Quick Reply: 2007 Patuxent River Poker Run - Season Opener

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.