Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run! >

Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run!

Notices

Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run!

Old 04-08-2007, 11:32 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ca$hed Out
Actually, I told Derrick that for this one time, I am glad he will not be there as I don't want him showing me up in that pretty F-4 of his

BTW, do we know how many boats have registered thus far?

PS - I changed my screen name as I am no longer on the 'Heat'
We know that.Lisa did say the last 12 times she called me but thats another story,that there hasn't been any heat lately from you.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
Sorry to hear that.The SMLPBA will be having a raft up in front of my condo on fri. starting at noon.Try to make it up over the summer,and maybe On The Heat will bring he's SUNNY too and won't feel like a unwanted step child with another Sunny there.give me a call if your planning on a trip up.540-400-5536

I will keep your number and keep in touch with you on the board so I can make plans to come up your way this summer. Sounds like you guys have some good times up there.

Derrick
Old 04-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ca$hed Out
Actually, I told Derrick that for this one time, I am glad he will not be there as I don't want him showing me up in that pretty F-4 of his

BTW, do we know how many boats have registered thus far?

PS - I changed my screen name as I am no longer on the 'Heat'

I don't believe you have anything to worry about with me. You have one bad azz piece of machinery there. The only thing that I can do that you can't is run 90 plus in the big water. We ran the first Poker Run America event in Sarasota two weeks ago and ran mid to high 90's in 4 to 5 foot seas.
Old 04-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Cuttin Loose
I hate that I am not going to make it. I was looking forward to doing a run close to home. I have heard that it is a lot of fun. I will be in Myrtle Beach for Bike Week.

Derrick
Hey Cuttin Loose we met you guys down in Destin at the sandbar across from AJs, we were on a 35 Fountain...I heard you guys tore it up in Sarasota...you should try the Richmond run since you can't make this one....you could give the AT guys who think their gonna steal the show a run for their money
Old 04-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Hey Cuttin Loose we met you guys down in Destin at the sandbar across from AJs, we were on a 35 Fountain...I heard you guys tore it up in Sarasota...you should try the Richmond run since you can't make this one....you could give the AT guys who think their gonna steal the show a run for their money
Good to hear from you. I was asking about you guys just the other day. I hope all is well with you. When is the Richmond run. Hell it seems like I live up there sometimes. I am getting ready to start two large dormitories in that area. One at VCU and one at Richard Bland. Keep in touch with me so we can hook up.

Derrick
Old 04-09-2007, 07:06 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

You might not remember Mark but I know you couldn't forget he's hot wife.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Cuttin Loose
Good to hear from you. I was asking about you guys just the other day. I hope all is well with you. When is the Richmond run. Hell it seems like I live up there sometimes. I am getting ready to start two large dormitories in that area. One at VCU and one at Richard Bland. Keep in touch with me so we can hook up.

Derrick
Check out the Jammin on the James PR on this forum....good to hear you guys are staying busy...we'll definitely get together this summer
Old 04-09-2007, 07:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
You might not remember Mark but I know you couldn't forget he's hot wife.
She remembers you too!! The guy with the diesel boat
Old 04-09-2007, 07:23 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

She remembers you too!! The guy with the diesel boat
Ouch!
Old 04-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Off the Radar
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Double Ouch!!!!

Quick Reply: Smith Mtn Lake 2007 10th Annual Poker Run!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.