Notices

Connecticut Runs

Old 08-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We should be back in the water tomorrow afternoon. We are just waiting on the new props. They should be here by noon and then get them installed and get the boat back in the water. Hopefully a test ride after work tomorrow night.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Hey Danny-
Good luck on your first year at school--in a few weeks you won't even remember your boat I'm sure! Dave and I sure miss those crazy college days! Dave says it's time to put the boating hardware away and check out the hardware running around campus Anyway we had a great time this summer hanging with you--take care and keep in touch! Post pics for us! We'll be at Claudio's this Sunday--will you be around?
Dave and Kristin
Old 08-30-2007, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey Kristin,

I'll always remember the hardware since the hardware on campus is going to be in it!! I bet you guys miss these days. It hasnt been long at all for you though. Had a great time with you guys as well. I wish I could be at claudios this weekend but im staying at school for the long weekend. Tell Dave hello. I hear your going to Sarasota. You'll love it at that run so you'll have to post pics for me. Talk to you later,

Danny
Old 09-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Registered

What's everyone up to? We're still getting the Sonic back together after the grounding incident. We should be back in action on Sunday. We just have to put the port side sea pump/fuel pump combo back in and get it hooked up and we're back in business. All of this because of a blow boater not using his navigation lights at night while under power coming out of the mouth of the river at low tide!
Old 09-08-2007, 01:31 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys:

I'm planning on running to PJ tomorrow...Anyone around?
Old 09-08-2007, 06:17 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Hey Guys:

I'm planning on running to PJ tomorrow...Anyone around?
Yeah I would go but...that frickin lame Oyster Festival will keep me from launching the boat
Old 09-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Okay Guys:

We're getting close to winding down the season..My last New England run will be the Lake George Poker run then I'm going to take the boat to Florida.

I was planning on going to Claudio's(Greeport, LI) on Saturday staying at Mitchell Park Marina and then Partying it up saturday night and Sunday the running back to Milford. Anyone interested? Or just meet the guys on Sunday. What sayeth thee????

Ron
Old 09-10-2007, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Okay Guys:

We're getting close to winding down the season..My last New England run will be the Lake George Poker run then I'm going to take the boat to Florida.

I was planning on going to Claudio's(Greeport, LI) on Saturday staying at Mitchell Park Marina and then Partying it up saturday night and Sunday the running back to Milford. Anyone interested? Or just meet the guys on Sunday. What sayeth thee????

Ron
Hey Ron,
You may want to consider doing the CT River Run on October 20th before dragging her south.
I may go to Claudio's this coming Saturday or Sunday depending on the weather.
Talk to you all,
Old 09-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Registered

I'm thinking of hitting Claudios Sat or Sun
Old 09-18-2007, 05:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys:

Didn't get to Greenport this past weekend due to weather, but went to the Crabshell with Jromy..Had fun. This weekend we're going to Sag Harbor on Saturday, staying over then hitting Claudio's on Sunday. Last weekend for me on the sound. Need to get FT ready for Lake George and maybe hit CT river before heading to Fish Tale Marina in Ft.Myers Beach, FL for the winter. Can't wait. Anyone interested in hooking up with us on Saturday or Sunday that would be great. There are slips at the Sag Harbor Yacht Club.

Ron

Quick Reply: Connecticut Runs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.