Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Poker Runs and Boating Events (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events-19/)
-   -   Lake Norman Shake The Lake (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/poker-runs-boating-events/163859-lake-norman-shake-lake.html)

docmanrich37 07-18-2007 03:02 PM

Lake Norman Shake The Lake

Need info.Was talking to some friends at the Jammin on the James and they gave me alittle info but need more.

mikes280 07-18-2007 05:40 PM

the carolina power boat fun run is this weekend come on down

docmanrich37 07-18-2007 05:47 PM

Sorry wish I could but boat won't be done till next week.

mtgbiker 07-18-2007 06:23 PM

mikes280 could you give some more info?

rackster 07-18-2007 09:47 PM

Rich, go to www.lknfun.com, then click on photos, then Boating Party Pics, then scroll down to August 19 Shake the Lake albums 1,2, and 3. This will show you a small portion of what to expect. There should also be a lot of info on that website about this years event. It is a GREAT PARTY:evilb: . We are going again this year. Call me if you want any further info.

allfiredup 07-21-2007 08:10 PM

Anybody have pics or videos from todays poker run?

five cent worth 07-21-2007 08:58 PM

Is there going to be another run on LKN this year? First time on the lake with my boat (just moved this week) and saw you guys on stop three and tagged along in the back till five.

Looked awsome! :evilb:

allfiredup 07-21-2007 09:43 PM

No clue I'm not in the click. I saw some guys with there boats at Waltrips parking lot last night. I ask the guy with the blue American Offshore when & where did it start & he told me he had no idea & basically treated me like I was a piece of sh*t. After I had dinner I stopped again & ran into the guy that has the yellow Eliminator & he filled me in. I ran the first three stops. The blue AO had the crosshairs put on it since last night & I found him.:evilb: It was fun but the lake is narrow & some of the people don't pay any mind to cutting someone off.

steve1k99 07-22-2007 10:53 PM

I was wondering who was out there in the Outerlimits. Thats a pretty nice looking ride. Lotsa of egos running around, I thought a poker run was supposed to be a social event not a click event.

VelocityMark 07-23-2007 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by bjlesl (Post 2206452)
No clue I'm not in the click. I saw some guys with there boats at Waltrips parking lot last night. I ask the guy with the blue American Offshore when & where did it start & he told me he had no idea & basically treated me like I was a piece of sh*t. After I had dinner I stopped again & ran into the guy that has the yellow Eliminator & he filled me in. I ran the first three stops. The blue AO had the crosshairs put on it since last night & I found him.:evilb: It was fun but the lake is narrow & some of the people don't pay any mind to cutting someone off.

The guy you are reffering to in the AO was from out of town and did not have some of the info you were asking about. As far as being in a click this event has been talked about for over a month on LKNfun.com and Boatfreaks.org as well as in all of the local news papers, so you did not have to be in a click to join this run. I was standing in the parking lot when you drove through and could have given you any of the info you needed to be an actual part of the run. Maybe next time.