Notices

Lake Norman Shake The Lake

Old 07-18-2007, 03:02 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Norman Shake The Lake

Need info.Was talking to some friends at the Jammin on the James and they gave me alittle info but need more.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Registered

the carolina power boat fun run is this weekend come on down
Old 07-18-2007, 05:47 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Sorry wish I could but boat won't be done till next week.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Registered

mikes280 could you give some more info?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered

Rich, go to www.lknfun.com, then click on photos, then Boating Party Pics, then scroll down to August 19 Shake the Lake albums 1,2, and 3. This will show you a small portion of what to expect. There should also be a lot of info on that website about this years event. It is a GREAT PARTY . We are going again this year. Call me if you want any further info.
Old 07-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Anybody have pics or videos from todays poker run?
Old 07-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Registered

Is there going to be another run on LKN this year? First time on the lake with my boat (just moved this week) and saw you guys on stop three and tagged along in the back till five.

Looked awsome!
Old 07-21-2007, 09:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

No clue I'm not in the click. I saw some guys with there boats at Waltrips parking lot last night. I ask the guy with the blue American Offshore when & where did it start & he told me he had no idea & basically treated me like I was a piece of sh*t. After I had dinner I stopped again & ran into the guy that has the yellow Eliminator & he filled me in. I ran the first three stops. The blue AO had the crosshairs put on it since last night & I found him. It was fun but the lake is narrow & some of the people don't pay any mind to cutting someone off.
Old 07-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Registered

I was wondering who was out there in the Outerlimits. Thats a pretty nice looking ride. Lotsa of egos running around, I thought a poker run was supposed to be a social event not a click event.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bjlesl
No clue I'm not in the click. I saw some guys with there boats at Waltrips parking lot last night. I ask the guy with the blue American Offshore when & where did it start & he told me he had no idea & basically treated me like I was a piece of sh*t. After I had dinner I stopped again & ran into the guy that has the yellow Eliminator & he filled me in. I ran the first three stops. The blue AO had the crosshairs put on it since last night & I found him. It was fun but the lake is narrow & some of the people don't pay any mind to cutting someone off.
The guy you are reffering to in the AO was from out of town and did not have some of the info you were asking about. As far as being in a click this event has been talked about for over a month on LKNfun.com and Boatfreaks.org as well as in all of the local news papers, so you did not have to be in a click to join this run. I was standing in the parking lot when you drove through and could have given you any of the info you needed to be an actual part of the run. Maybe next time.

Quick Reply: Lake Norman Shake The Lake

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.