2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th >

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Notices

2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Old 10-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice cart Bob...you'll have to upgrade next year!!
Attached Thumbnails 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th-cimg1168a.jpg  
Old 10-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Thanks Bob it was a great time, as usual.

And for anyone with complaints, there is plenty of water out there, go and organize one like you want it!
I agree.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I thought the run was handled very well!! Some confusion, some delays, but you have that at every event. I don't think anyone has any idea what it took to put this event together.

Running in groups was probably the smartest thing they could have done. Imagine 114 boats running up the lake at once!! It would have been a demolition derby! Running 50+ mph was not bad either. The water got nice and choppy and was actually fun not having to try and run hard.

My boat was also damaged at the dock, but hey, that's my fault!!!!

A huge thanks to Nordic 95 and Laken for bringing their pontoon boat up from NJ for a card stop and shuttle at the restaurant. This was done volunterily with no compensation, even for gas!!! So F-U to all those who left garbage and wiped their dirty shoes on the carpet!!!

Great Job LGPBA!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pure Energy, Just wanted to let you know that you came in second place for the nicest V. Boat looked great
Old 10-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by otis311
Pure Energy, Just wanted to let you know that you came in second place for the nicest V. Boat looked great
Yup, sharp boat. I think I took some pics of it, so when the old man gets around to resizing them they should be on here.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a huge list of people to thank. With out these people, the event just wouldnt happen. They take the time off and come a day or two in advance of the event and volunteer there time and help and then still register and pay for the event.

Anthony and Cathy...You are the best
Tantrum
Stecz
Paul and Jessica aka Hotboat
Bernie
Larry the Lama and his wife Debbie
Ron Jeremy, aka Billy Coon
Steve Marini
Ken Halse
Dan Ruszinski
Mike Kenna
Sonny Bonacio
My wife Yvette
Kieth Vanhout (Never met you before the event but you still worked your ass off for us all weekend long )
Joe Pic

My partners ..Rick Peek and Scott Abbott, I cant thank you guys enough for all your help and support, I know it wasnt our goal to become event organizers when we put this thing together

Our Sponsors

Bonacio Construction
AXA Equitable
Marini Builders

Yvette Scanlon .. HSBC brokerage
Rogo Fastners
Tonys Ticonderoga Sports
Hackercraft
Dockside Landing Marine
Britton Blasting
D'amico Racing Engines
Piratecom communications
OSO !!!!
Soft sided Coolers
Treasure Cove Resort

Last edited by otis311; 10-08-2007 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Just wanted to thank all of the LGPBA and Bob for putting on such a fantastic show! We had taken one of our owners up to see what it was like and he loved it. He was a bit intimidated on the start with all that hardware pushing hard though. So... we decided to run the boat for him and let him enjoy the ride. I will say that the run looked to be handled perfectly by all drivers and staff. We had such a really great time participating and meeting some really AWSOME people
Just wanted to say THANKS and we will see you all for next years run too

It was also really great to see so many Sunsations in one place!
Tom is that you, i thought you were a speed junkie?...lol
Old 10-08-2007, 11:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by otis311

Thanks for sharing that!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Bob you are the man. Ya jumped threw hoops to put this together and ya pulled off an awesome event. This is my personal favortite of all poker runs that i've attended. Im reading these posts and i gotta laugh. I was at the drivers meeting and heard Bob stress about 100 TIMES "IF YOUR BOAT IS ON PLANE ANYONE ABOARD NEEDS TO BE WEARING A LIFE JACKET...10 minutes later a guy says...are they really going to enforce the whole lifejacket thing...and ya wonder why Bob loses his cool...which i've never senn happen personally. Thanks to alll of those who played the games by the rules, thanks to Joe (Joeeeeeee)D for letting myself and another couple run with him on his awesome OL.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

SBRT was in full effect. I dont believe we injured anyone. A quick thanks to Morgan for offering me a ride in his killer Dove Gray Pantera. Chuck was great seeing you...the Nortec looked awesome. Thanks to Nordic and Laken for going outta there way and allowing us to advertise on there deckboat...

Quick Reply: 2007 Lake George NY Fall Poker Run Oct 5-7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.