Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that what Lori tells me about her pics. :

i brought the camera but only took a few pics out on the water
Old 05-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Registered

Gizmo,
I cannot PM you. My cell # is back on post 173
Probably not going out this weekend, last weekend drained my pockets. Not familiar with the river at all, but am planning on making Jammin on the James
My boat is the one you don't see in all the posts
Old 05-20-2008, 09:22 AM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Curti, I think I have a picture of yours. I haven't had time to post them. Worked OT last night and this evening, I have to pull a wheel off my trailer. I need to get it ready, in case we do decide to go to Bugg's.
When you get the chance to get out on the James, give me a shout. I will show you some of the river. Most of the time we don't go very far. We mainly get together, raft off and float with the tide. If you don't have one, pick up a chart of the James (boater's world). That will help to know where some of the landmarks are.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

I think we were "ALL" a bit red in the face and eyes this past weekend. Some maybe a little more than others. Names withheld , to protect the guilty
Old 05-20-2008, 09:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gizmo
Curti, I think I have a picture of yours. I haven't had time to post them. Worked OT last night and this evening, I have to pull a wheel off my trailer. I need to get it ready, in case we do decide to go to Bugg's.
When you get the chance to get out on the James, give me a shout. I will show you some of the river. Most of the time we don't go very far. We mainly get together, raft off and float with the tide. If you don't have one, pick up a chart of the James (boater's world). That will help to know where some of the landmarks are.
Oh I'm not worried, my camera battery was dead. Friends that rode with us took a few shots of other boats, I'll try and get them posted, when she sends them, IF i'M ALLOWED?.
I will definitly keep you in mind for the river. I love Buggs, but it's a bad subject with my girlfriend.

Last edited by thecurti; 05-20-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Registered

Gizmo, thanks for the ride up on Friday. I had a great time with everyone all weekend. I am new to SMLPBA but what a great group. I am sorry to hear about your trip home but it sounds as if everything worked out. May see you on the James soon. Again Thanks, Rick
Old 05-20-2008, 02:21 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Hey Rick, Welcome to the madness of OSO. It was nice meeting you and your family. If things don't work out for you on the 07' SS, give me a shout, I still have my eye one of them ceegar boats!

As I said in an earlier post, I had a great time and the hospitality, Well, let just say, it will be unmatched for long while.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:33 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

SMLDUDE - go to the general discussion forum and introduce yo'self. A bunch of good people on the site, with a boat load (pun intended) of knowlege, experiences. and information to share.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:04 PM
Charter Member #928
Charter Member

The way some of the girls tongues were after eating your cake John, is the same vision I would if they were picked up by a Smurf.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:03 AM
Registered

Default sml poker

Thanks Gizmo, will do the next chance I get because knowledge is something that is important at all times. I learned a lot this past weekend by just listening to the discussions by the impressive boaters in the SMLPBA. I am going to be joining their organization soon. Hope you make it out on the James this weekend!

Quick Reply: Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.