Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Western New York Fun Run 2008 >

Western New York Fun Run 2008

Notices

Western New York Fun Run 2008

Old 06-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey guys, well the run was great the 271 did great also Got Twins it was a pleasure well be in touch for are trip to Rochester date, also planning on a weekend in seneca maybe youd like to meet there also?
Hump I have some more ideas if you'd like to entertain them, it seemed like the Commercial Slip card stop idea was well recieved????? and probally pretty neat for the outta towners and buffalo guys who haven't been up there yet this year, I am still amaized there doing something good up there after all these years, bye next year there is sposed to be a resteraunt there, my only regret is it wasn't nicer so that the wall was jammed pack with people and there eyes poping out, but everyone that was there was definetly looking!!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Ideas

I am alway looking for new ideas. Call me next week at the marina.
Old 06-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered

ok
Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Registered

Got Twins, Are you going to make it back in july for the other run out of the city of buffalo ? If you want e-mail me [email protected] ican keep you posted.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 27bajaboss
Got Twins, Are you going to make it back in july for the other run out of the city of buffalo ? If you want e-mail me [email protected] ican keep you posted.
Not sure yet ..... What is the date for that again?

Jeff
Old 06-19-2008, 01:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by throttleup466
Anyone get a list of winners? Prize amounts? How much went to Hospice? ETC? Heard it was a pretty good run.
Any news yet, someone must know???
Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Any news yet, someone must know???
The run was great ..... Humphrey made so much money he gave all of us our money back for next years run. The payout's were off the hook as well.
Hospice made so much money they decided to make the "Fun Run" the official sponsor for that charity.

Too bad you weren't there to be apart of an awesome time without biotch'n about how much the payout is or how much money did Humphrey make or how much the Hospice made.

Of coarse if you were there you would know all of these answers to your stupid questions.

Jeff
Old 06-19-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Congratulations and reply for Got Twins

Humphrey,
As I know you and the quality you represent I'm glad to read that it was another great run! Congratulations on your hard work paying off! I'm sorry I couldn't make it but my "rebuild job" new to me boat just hit the water last fri. night for the 1st time. I'm counting on next year though!
I'm not trying to hijack yoor thread but Get Twins had mention of Rochester.
Get Twins: Don't forget about our Seneca Lake Battleship Run on Sat. July 19. and we are planning something in Rochester on Aug. 24. Check out the applications and contact on our website at www.rochesteroffshore.com
Old 06-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

Jeff[/QUOTE]
Hey Dork, put away the tough guy internet muscles. HA
Well we all know who is under Hump-free's desk at work now dont we. Jeff: AKA Pole Smoker

Instead of getting all defensive about the run. Why not just stop all of our inquisitive minds from manifesting any more ideas as to where the money went? Humpy said there was going to be a payout and said there was one, who were the winners? What kind of prizes? How much went to Hospice?
I am just asking the questions on everyones minds!! It shouldnt be that difficult.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered

Jeff
Hey Dork, put away the tough guy internet muscles. HA
Well we all know who is under Hump-free's desk at work now dont we. Jeff: AKA Pole Smoker

Instead of getting all defensive about the run. Why not just stop all of our inquisitive minds from manifesting any more ideas as to where the money went? Humpy said there was going to be a payout and said there was one, who were the winners? What kind of prizes? How much went to Hospice?
I am just asking the questions on everyones minds!! It shouldnt be that difficult.

alright enough everyone, this is turning out to be a disaster
throttleup
1rst went to dash
second went to I forgot his name, I think his boat is Fantasy
3rd went to a guy in a blue and white Baja Hammer
if I am not mistaken its was 300 200 100 no none got rich but whatever
I have no idea about the rest of your question
The food was good band was good and get together party was good, I have some ideas I will share with hump in the near future.
Most importantly it was safe and fun, and the after party was great!

Quick Reply: Western New York Fun Run 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.