Notices

emerald coast poker run

Old 07-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Busta,we will be there Thursday thru Monday.There is a handful of people coming from the DFW area.I know Visual Contact and all his Topps Club will be there.Where are ya'll staying?
Old 07-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Registered

Hey Scott,
I think we may end up skipping PK and doing Destin instead. For me it’s only 3-4hrs more of trailer time to Destin vs. PK and I’ve never been to Destin. I’m not the event planner on this one so I don’t know the specifics of where we're stayting yet, I just got talked into it today. I’m glad I’ll have some folks to show me around. I know we’ll be leaving on Wednesday at the latest but might even leave on Monday and make it a mini vacation. Where are y’all staying?

Last edited by Busta; 07-23-2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

We are staying in a condo about 10 minutes from the Destin harbour.Go to destinresorts.com thats who we have used the last 4 times that we have gone.I don't blame you for doing Destin in stead of PK.I did decide to not take my boat though.With the cost of gas we are going to catch a ride with some freinds.Tim Morales said that he was leaving on Monday too,maybe ya'll can do a little convoy action.I talked Chad Zook into going with us too.I don't know if Destin is ready for the CHAD show.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:20 AM
Registered

It looks like we're staying at Emerald Grande which I know nothing about. Can anyone suggest places to keep the boat and trailer? We're making some phone calls today but any first hand knowledge would be appreciated!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:25 AM
Registered

Default drive time

Originally Posted by Busta
It looks like we're staying at Emerald Grande which I know nothing about. Can anyone suggest places to keep the boat and trailer? We're making some phone calls today but any first hand knowledge would be appreciated!
what time are you guy's leaving wednesday we are staying at the same place so maybe we can convoy down
Old 07-24-2008, 09:28 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is there still construction going on next to AJ's? We stayed at the new hotel/condo place next door last year.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Is there still construction going on next to AJ's? We stayed at the new hotel/condo place next door last year.
Was just down in June Bill. The Emerald Grand seemed to be completely done. Don't recall seeing any lingering construction but then again, my vision may have been a bit impaired.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Minor construction still going on and around the emerald grand. Nothing that should effect anyones stay there. Very nice place. As far as boat & trailer storage I would contact http://www.legendarymarine.com/ They are involved with the emerald grand.

David
Old 07-24-2008, 05:48 PM
Registered

Thanks for the input everyone. Legendary is who we ended up getting a hold of this morning. Now we're just debating slipping there or pulling the boats out at night. Only problem is I have a steel trailer and was just going to have them crane me in. Everyone else in our group has aluminum trailers. Decisons, decisions!
Old 07-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by insanity342
what time are you guy's leaving wednesday we are staying at the same place so maybe we can convoy down
Most likely very early Wednesday morning. How about you?

Quick Reply: emerald coast poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.