Notices

Ticfaw 200 2009

Old 03-26-2009, 04:27 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Here we go. Starting to warm up and already talking about the Ticfaw.
Old 03-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hell yeah boys Gotta buddy getting married at the end of may we are trying to have a bachelor party on may 17th. for him there.
Old 03-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hell we had the first big crawfish boil of the year out there last Saturday (100 plus people). Another one scheduled for April 11th (live band etc.). The party never stops around here, Doug.

I'm glad to finally get back on OSO and do a little lurking/posting. Been a tough '08 - '09 for me but things are starting to look up. Got the boat at the Cathouse right now getting some last minute details taken care of and a little bling added. I am definitely ready to hit the water this year. I may have to hire a captain for the 200. I got a feeling that is going to be one rough weekend!
Old 03-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Registered

Cant Wait! Hopefully better weather this year.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Registered

Croozin, sorry to hear about all that has happened of late. We will talk soon.
I seen all the people on the point last weekend at the boil. We rode to gators den and hung out. You may have seen us go by. Very good ride across. Sun Buns open this weekend. Will be back in 2 weeks. Need an invite to the next one!!
Be cool
Old 03-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by team Tickfaw
Croozin, sorry to hear about all that has happened of late. We will talk soon.
I seen all the people on the point last weekend at the boil. We rode to gators den and hung out. You may have seen us go by. Very good ride across. Sun Buns open this weekend. Will be back in 2 weeks. Need an invite to the next one!!
Be cool

I'll give you a shout before the next one. It's at a friend of mine's place within walking distance from the condo (thank goodness!). It's always a good party. Now we need this south/southeast wind to stop before the friggin place floods again!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 08:58 AM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Yes Don we need to do a fun run this year !
Doug you going to make it this year ? As for Landry's its not wide enuff in the channel to raft up ! Slidell no one hardly went so far away !
AJ what have you heard about prop stop I heard a new Guy was taking over is that what U heard.

But I am ready for sure will be a great weekend as always !!!! I am parking my Camper at Charlies the weekend before.
Old 03-27-2009, 09:02 AM
skater brother
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by zitoracing
Yes Don we need to do a fun run this year !
Doug you going to make it this year ? As for Landry's its not wide enuff in the channel to raft up ! Slidell no one hardly went so far away !
AJ what have you heard about prop stop I heard a new Guy was taking over is that what U heard.

But I am ready for sure will be a great weekend as always !!!! I am parking my Camper at Charlies the weekend before.
that the new guys girlfriend is a dallas cowboy cheerleader and supposed to bring new talent behind the bar
Old 03-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Registered

Wayne Glascock from Hammond is supposedly the new owner. We'll see how the talent level looks come summer!!!
Old 03-27-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heard the new ownder is fixing up the dock too. That'll be nice, it was getting pretty crappy in places.

Quick Reply: Ticfaw 200 2009

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.