Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2009 Lake George Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show - IT'S ON!!! >

2009 Lake George Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show - IT'S ON!!!

Notices

2009 Lake George Poker Run and High Performance Boat Show - IT'S ON!!!

Old 07-29-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Filtrman
Nice to Chat with you as well Norm. I'm re-evaluating my crew based on our discussion. Fall might be a nice time to bring my old lady up to see the leaves changing on LG.
Hopefully things will work out........
Mike,

Take the boyz to Norm's Run and take the wife down here for our Fall Hudson River run to Manhattan. Nice easy pace with all the foliage about a week behind upstate.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where can we get details on the Fall Hudson River Run? What is the exact date?
Old 08-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Registered

Columbus day weekend
Old 08-05-2009, 06:01 AM
Registered

Only 65 Days to go. Registrations are starting to come in. Remember, this event is limited to 100 boats so please get your registration early if you're seriously interested.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Gonna be a kick azz event
Old 08-05-2009, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JoeD
Columbus day weekend
That's LG run correct? I can't make that one, I have a wedding that weekend.

I was looking to see when the Hudson River Run was. Hopefully not the same weekend. Any info on the Hudson River Run would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by vettex1
That's LG run correct? I can't make that one, I have a wedding that weekend.

I was looking to see when the Hudson River Run was. Hopefully not the same weekend. Any info on the Hudson River Run would be greatly appreciated.
Tom told me that he's scheduling the Fall Hudson River a Run around The Lake George event so that they will not conflict.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered

Where do you register ?
Old 08-05-2009, 09:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JoeD
Where do you register ?
This years event is being sponsored by Performance Marine (www.perfmar.com) in Bolton Landing and Poker Run Productions, LLC. The event will be limited to the first 100 boats that register. First come, first serve. Registration must be postmarked by October1, 2009 in order to participate. There will be no day of event registration. Registration will close after October 1, 2009.
The weekend will begin on Friday evening with an informal gathering (cash bar) with DJ at the King Neptune Pub.
On Saturday, boats will gather and be on display at the Lake George Village Docks from 8:00 AM to 1:30 PM. At 1:30 PM the Poker Run will begin with 5 seperate divisions of boats lead by a Pace Boat. The route will travel the length (32 miles) of beautiful Lake George, also called the Queen of American Lakes. The route will take participants up the east side of the lake via Pilot Knob (card stop 1), through the narrows (card stop 2), north to Rogers Rock (card stop 3), and return south on the west side of the lake through the narrows (card stop 4), to Northwest Bay (card stop 5) returning to the Lake George Village Docks where the card envelopes will be opened. Overnight docking will be available for participants on Saturday night at the Lake George Village docks. On Saturday evening, there will be a party (cash bar) with buffet, live band and awards ceremoney at the King Neptune Pub.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 Poker hands ($1500.00, $1000.00 and $500.00* based on 100 boats. *Prize money will be prorated if less than 100 boats register based on the actual number of boats.) Awards will also be given for: Drivers Choice - Best Deep-V, Drivers Choice - Best Cat and Peoples Choice - Best in Show.
The cost is $250.00 per boat which includes entry fee for 1 boat, 1 poker hand, 1 dinner buffet ticket, DVD of the Poker Run, T-shirt and overnight docking on Saturday at the Lake George Vilage docks.
Additional information and registration forms are available at the Performance Marine website (www.perfmar.com). Click on the Lake George Poker Run link on the left side of the page once you enter the site.
In that registration is limited to 100 boats, I would encourge you to register early in that there has already been a great deal of interest in this event.
A block of rooms is being held at the Fort Willian Henry Resort (www.fortwilliamhenry.com). In order to receive the preferred rate, you must mention "The Lake George Poker Run".
If you have any questions, please call Norm Dascher, Poker Run Productions, LLC at 518-312-7478.
Look forward to seeing everyone there.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Green Eyes
Tom told me that he's scheduling the Fall Hudson River a Run around The Lake George event so that they will not conflict.
That is correct. The Fall Hudson River run will not be on the same weekend as the LG event.

Stay tuned for the date!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.