Notices

Webster MASS poker run!!!!!

Old 08-17-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a great time. Good food and met some really nice people, (even Mike) lol. Will have to hook at Claudios again. Again thank you everyone. (Noyzee you still owe me a beer) Mike.
Old 08-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Registered

Mike, thanks for having us and helping us to have such smooth sailing. between directions, place to stay, help with lou's boat etc etc etc. great times for sure. we gatta get you down here for a winggi weekend!!!!!!

Mike, i tried atleast 3 times to buy you a beer. you almost have me thinking my beer isnt good enouph for you. lol

next time if i know im going to see you, im going to buy a 12 rack of your green beers (keg cans tho, no glass on my boat besides champain for my girls drink in the am. lol)

great to me you, hell of a boat you have there!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by noyzee
Mike, thanks for having us and helping us to have such smooth sailing. between directions, place to stay, help with lou's boat etc etc etc. great times for sure. we gatta get you down here for a winggi weekend!!!!!!

Mike, i tried atleast 3 times to buy you a beer. you almost have me thinking my beer isnt good enouph for you. lol

next time if i know im going to see you, im going to buy a 12 rack of your green beers (keg cans tho, no glass on my boat besides champain for my girls drink in the am. lol)

great to me you, hell of a boat you have there!!!
Good to meet you and Sandra also. Don't worry about the green cans, no such thing as bad beer, just some is better then others. A new country song out must be talking about boaters.(God is great, beer is good and people are crazy)
Thinking about the Lake George poker run, Are you?
Old 08-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Registered

haha, yea beer is good!!!! and i wont forget i owe you one. trust me, im a man of my word.

as for LG run, i might be in, i have to see when we get a little closer. owning a busnes its hard to book out that far as i never know whats going to come about. i should know by mid september if i will be in good shape to leave my company alone for a couple days.

2 years ago i could say for sure, now i never know. cant wait till it turns around. i was poking threw the sunsations for sale on here yesterday after seeing your boat!!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

Hey is this happing thos year if so dates???
-Mike
Old 06-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Hey is this happing thos year if so dates???
-Mike

Yes, inquiring minds want to know!!