Notices

Lake Cumberland

Old 09-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

red we saw what i think was your boat behind a semi in somerset on Sunday when we were headed home, niiice.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:06 PM
Registered

We saw you guys in front of Camp Earl Wallace then in Harmon. That boat was Bad A$$.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks, it was a great weekend!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

We picked up a camera man from the Flight Club Skater, and dropped him off to Boatfreaks (Active Thunder) outside Connly Bottom does anyone know where his pictures are, he had a ton of equipment!
Old 09-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Registered

G spot... Yea thats me. We own small trucking co in Indy and I figured why not use a semi I got several. The boats a little big for a dually. Thanks for the complement not bad for a 22 year old. Wished we would have hooked up on the water. Maybe next year ,were sure going to plan on it!! Had A Great Time
Old 09-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered

Defiantly Red we have a great time at LC. We spend almost every weekend there but this weekend is always the best. We will have to hook up in Harmon next year.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bobkatz
We picked up a camera man from the Flight Club Skater, and dropped him off to Boatfreaks (Active Thunder) outside Connly Bottom does anyone know where his pictures are, he had a ton of equipment!
THAT WOULD BE ME!!!!

By the way, for all those, that don't know me, I'm James Eaton, AKA Camera Guy with a ton of equipment!!

I just got home this afternoon from Cumberland. Had a slight mishap happen last night (Accidentally, left my Wallet & Cell Phone, on top of my Explorer, & drove off, down the windy curvy road, from the Lodge to 127. Somewhere along the way, both flew off. If anyone finds, either, it would be greatly appreciated) Anyhow, so with that happening, I did not leave, till Mid-day today, as I tried searching anywhere I could. I have dumped the video, going through it now, & dumped the images. My computer' won't handle editing both at once

I will post some images soon, & the video too. Gotta figure out where to put some of it at though I have footage from Friday Night, Race Day, Harman, Wet T-shirt Contest, & cruising around on Sunday.

It was nice meeting everyone. Bobkatz, thank you for picking me up from Flight Club. Yours' & Natalie's generosity & friendship, along with your friends that were riding, is & was much appreciated.

Mike (boatfreak), thank you for everything. I met many great people, because of your amazing generosity, knowledge, friendship, & willingness to accommodate me & my gear.

And lastly, A BIG THANK YOU, to Ron & the Flight Club Team (Jim, Rick, Chip, & Brian). The Hospitality, Generosity, Friendship, & everything else, was way above & beyond, anything I expected.

I will definitely be returning for future Poker Runs', especially at Lake Cumberland.

Pixs, will be forthcoming. I promise. All Video, will find its way to a server somewhere. to which, I will be willing to share the link to.

Everyone, have a good night.

James
Old 09-15-2009, 06:01 AM
Registered

just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and kind words. this was a hard year to go back to the poker run for me. want to thank bill jasper for allowing me to speak about kevin sellers. he will always be missed and never forgotten.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Registered

Glad to hear your doing ok Craig. You and Kevin were in my thoughts this year. RIP Kevin
Old 09-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Registered

Location: Home of WILD TURKEY 101 & State Dock Lake Cumberland

Here are two of my neighbors while running in the Poker Run!!!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...9_09130084.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...9_09130072.jpg
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...9_09130071.jpg

Recognize the boats tssteph??? I several more of your buddy, but missed you in the third and fourth card stop run!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvRllFBsNn4

Last edited by Boat Racer; 09-15-2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: ooops

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.