Fairhaven, Mass/Buzzard's Bay

Notices

Old 08-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fairhaven, Mass/Buzzard's Bay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small "BOAT SHOW and Redezvous" are being planned for Sept 5 and 6 at SEAPORT INN AND MARINA, located in Fairhaven, Mass. This is an introduction to the new-ownership at the hotel/marina complex and a great venue for boaters...showing you what the club has to offer...an 86 room motel, a 100 slip marina, a 740 person banquet room, a boat ramp, and a few bars located around the property...all the stuff needed to host a professional Poker Run or Boat Race.
This weekend will be dedicated to all boating interests. You can showcase new and used boats and accessories for sale, enjoy an informal cruise around Buzzard's Bay, and dock and dine at the local watering holes. You might even see some R/C demonstrations at the marina...and additional entertainment.
The website is: www.seaportinnandmarina.com
All interested parties, please conatct me:
Billy Frenz
NATIONAL POWERBOAT ASSOCIATION
Direct e-mail: [email protected]
Tel: 203-532-1312
Old 08-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Billy Frenz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small "BOAT SHOW and Redezvous" are being planned for Sept 5 and 6 at SEAPORT INN AND MARINA, located in Fairhaven, Mass. This is an introduction to the new-ownership at the hotel/marina complex and a great venue for boaters...showing you what the club has to offer...an 86 room motel, a 100 slip marina, a 740 person banquet room, a boat ramp, and a few bars located around the property...all the stuff needed to host a professional Poker Run or Boat Race.
This weekend will be dedicated to all boating interests. You can showcase new and used boats and accessories for sale, enjoy an informal cruise around Buzzard's Bay, and dock and dine at the local watering holes. You might even see some R/C demonstrations at the marina...and additional entertainment.
The website is: www.seaportinnandmarina.com
All interested parties, please conatct me:
Billy Frenz
NATIONAL POWERBOAT ASSOCIATION
Bill,

I'm interested.

I know the area well as I used to keep boats at Moby Dick Marina and frequent Nopper Marine as well.

I will be at the FR PR this Saturday.

Are you part of the new ownership?

Steve
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Registered

Posted this in the NE section.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Registered

Potential course: 1.Fairhaven to Cuttyhunk harbor(in and out),2.Cuttyhunk to Mattapoisett harbor(in and out),3.Mattapoisett harbor to Earl's Marina,Fairhaven (full bar,food,fuel stop over),4.Earl's Marina to Padaram harbor,Dartmouth(in and out),5.Dartmouth back to Fairhaven,Seaport.Around 45 nautical miles total.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Registered

Talked to Earl's marina 5 minutes ago,good to go.They pour drinks that will drop a horse.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Registered

Sounds good Pete.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Registered

Default Boats in Area?

Hi Guys,
How many "Performance Boats" are there in the "neighborhood" that would enjoy a rally/rendezvous on Saturday &/or Sunday, Sept 5th & 6th?
This is aimed at introducing the location to the public and possibly a site for an EVENT next year.
Please let me know...
Regards,
Billy Frenz
www.nationalpowerboat.com
Old 08-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Billy Frenz
Hi Guys,
How many "Performance Boats" are there in the "neighborhood" that would enjoy a rally/rendezvous on Saturday &/or Sunday, Sept 5th & 6th?
This is aimed at introducing the location to the public and possibly a site for an EVENT next year.
Please let me know...
Regards,
Billy Frenz
www.nationalpowerboat.com
Can get you a good number after the turn out at Borden Light's PR on Sat.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

see you there on BL sat steve, it would be cool to do a buzz run maybe the marina's at onset would like to jump in I could check it out with the two marina's and the tiki bar at the hotel at the bridge in onset.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
see you there on BL sat steve, it would be cool to do a buzz run maybe the marina's at onset would like to jump in I could check it out with the two marina's and the tiki bar at the hotel at the bridge in onset.
Sounds good Artie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.