Notices

Oneida Lake LaborDay BASH

Old 08-31-2009, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Filtrman
.......I'm actually surprised it took this long for someone to question your nickname Mikey!!

Sissy is to the CNY Boating community like Buckwheat was to the Little Rascals
HAHA thats funny right there.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Registered

Hmm.................Wonder if I should tow the Pantera up for this.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Registered

srry Sissy, no insult intended... sounds like a good story over some beers someday... Hope to meed some offshore only guys....
someone said I was a fictional charachter.. well, sometimes my life is like a cartoon,. but anyhow spend a lot of time at the pond with our relatives... Thus Sandy pond... I'll change that to Carthage to avoid confusion.... Sandy Pond sounded so much more glamorous....

I have a line on a new ride soon hopefully my brother in brother in law will buy my ride... one can only hope...
Old 09-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Registered

I plan on coming out this weekend, actually thinking of going to sandy pond thurs-fri as we have never been there and I hear it is gorgiuos so we want to check that out before summers over. But definitly coming back to oneida lake sat-sun. Hopefully get to me some people, we are kind of new to the offshore boating this year and are meeting new people to hang out with and party all the time. That is if you big boaters dont mind lol? Looks like im lacking about ten feet on all of you lol. Hopefully alot of people out for end of the summer bash.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ontario fountain
srry Sissy, no insult intended... sounds like a good story over some beers someday... Hope to meed some offshore only guys....
someone said I was a fictional charachter.. well, sometimes my life is like a cartoon,. but anyhow spend a lot of time at the pond with our relatives... Thus Sandy pond... I'll change that to Carthage to avoid confusion.... Sandy Pond sounded so much more glamorous....

I have a line on a new ride soon hopefully my brother in brother in law will buy my ride... one can only hope...
There was not any insult taken, however we are delt our fare share of chit so we stay on gaurd, come on down this weekend and try out the green pond, and if this is who I think it is just pull the trigger on the beak you only live once and its easier to ask for forgivness then permission.

Originally Posted by generalee31184
I plan on coming out this weekend, actually thinking of going to sandy pond thurs-fri as we have never been there and I hear it is gorgiuos so we want to check that out before summers over. But definitly coming back to oneida lake sat-sun. Hopefully get to me some people, we are kind of new to the offshore boating this year and are meeting new people to hang out with and party all the time. That is if you big boaters dont mind lol? Looks like im lacking about ten feet on all of you lol. Hopefully alot of people out for end of the summer bash.

Come on down and feel free to call me for any help or advice on the area, I have a camp right in the marina on the cannel in Sylvan where the gas dock is just past the bridge (Mariners Landing), and no matter what size boat you have everyone in this sport is always welcome to hang with us. 315 952 6729 Nolan.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VelocityRick
Hmm.................Wonder if I should tow the Pantera up for this.
It would be nice to see ya, and for a first time I would need to baby sit a biz, Ill actually get to hang out and have some fun with ya.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=nitrousnolan;2944574]There was not any insult taken, however we are delt our fare share of chit so we stay on gaurd, come on down this weekend and try out the green pond, and if this is who I think it is just pull the trigger on the beak you only live once and its easier to ask for forgivness then permission.

sorry you are on edge, you must be a controversial dude... like that "Sissy" guy

Whats the "Green" pond...Oneida Lake?

Lat time I was there this Summer we were greeted with green slime everywhere... Is that why its called the green lake?

Well its my last weekend with the boat... Briother in law went to the bank this morning... Ill be spending it with him teaching him left is better...lol..

Time to shop!!!!
Old 09-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by generalee31184
The pond sucks.Do not go..Will be a waste or you time...But if you are up there Sunday night you may see me..Or if you are on Oneida on Saturday you may see me there also..With the weather forecast sounds like it is going to be a two lake weekend