Notices

2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Old 01-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Default 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

JUNE 28th!

So as not to conflict with other local Poker Runs, this date has been chosen for our Poker Run this year. It will be held at Lanzis and will be a great time. More details will follow soon, but I wanted everyone to know of the date so they could mark it down. Any questions or comments please give me a call.

Chris Czub

(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell
Old 01-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
JUNE 28th!

So as not to conflict with other local Poker Runs, this date has been chosen for our Poker Run this year. It will be held at Lanzis and will be a great time. More details will follow soon, but I wanted everyone to know of the date so they could mark it down. Any questions or comments please give me a call.

Chris Czub

(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell
I will try to make it again. Had a blast last time.

Jamie
Old 01-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DRIPPINWETII
I will try to make it again. Had a blast last time.

Jamie
Jamie,

You better make it out. I still owe you that boat ride anyway. Spread the word out by you and get a large group of boats to come out.

There will be some new changes to the previous year which will make for an even more enjoyable time. We will be starting at Lanzis', but the after party is to be held at Sport Island (the Lanzi family owns that as well). We will have the upstairs to ourselves for the reception and then the nightlife of the bar with band after the events. Dinner will be as great as it was last year.

The event is to raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. Details are in process now and further details will follow. I hope to see everyone turn out for what will promise to be a great event.

Chris Czub
Old 01-21-2008, 11:20 AM
Registered

Jamie,

You better make it out. I still owe you that boat ride anyway. Spread the word out by you and get a large group of boats to come out.

There will be some new changes to the previous year which will make for an even more enjoyable time. We will be starting at Lanzis', but the after party is to be held at Sport Island (the Lanzi family owns that as well). We will have the upstairs to ourselves for the reception and then the nightlife of the bar with band after the events. Dinner will be as great as it was last year.

The event is to raise money for the Make a Wish Foundation. Details are in process now and further details will follow. I hope to see everyone turn out for what will promise to be a great event.

Chris Czub
It's on the calendar.
I will spread the word.

Jamie
Old 01-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds good. I'm in.

I will spread the word to my boater buds down here in CT.
Old 01-23-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Sounds good. I'm in.

I will spread the word to my boater buds down here in CT.
Great, I look forward to seeing you there. Lets hope for some great weather that weekend.

Chris
Old 01-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Registered

JUNE 28th!

Chris Czub

(518) 863-3010 home
(518) 813-8560 cell

I'm in.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great cause Chris. Our annual; September poker on Rice Lake has been raising funds for the CWF for 15 years now.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Ill be there... i think
Old 01-23-2008, 02:16 PM
Registered

Thats great guys! I am looking forward to seeing everyone turn out. Please tell your friends as well and lets make this a great event.

Chris Czub

Quick Reply: 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.