Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Water Warriors- 20th Annual Jet Ski Endurance Ride benefiting Special Olympics of MI >

Water Warriors- 20th Annual Jet Ski Endurance Ride benefiting Special Olympics of MI

Notices

Water Warriors- 20th Annual Jet Ski Endurance Ride benefiting Special Olympics of MI

Old 07-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Water Warriors- 20th Annual Jet Ski Endurance Ride benefiting Special Olympics of MI

Hi everyone,

Earlier in the season I had posted a thread on the Water Warriors who do a 350 mile jet ski trip in effort to raise money for the Special Olympics of Michigan. Next Monday, July 26th, I will embark on this ride for my 3rd year in a row. Each rider is required to raise $1800 to ride, which covers gas, oil, WW fees and the remainder is all donated to the Special Olympics of Michigan.

I have created an online fundraising page which can be seen with the link below. So far I have raised $275 and would like to try to reach my goal of $1,000 to contribute to my rider cost. The online page has been created to raise funds, however it also spreads news about my experience with the Water Warriors and the wonderful things this organization does for the Special Olympics. Any donations will go directly to SOMI and I will not ever have access these funds. The spreadsheet I print at the end will apply to my rider account.

Additional information can be found at the following websites:
www.waterwarriors.org
www.somi.org

Also, we are always looking for people interested in participating in the Water Warriors. Please feel free to contact me or through www.waterwarriors.org with any questions or interest as we would love to hear from you!

Thank you very much,

Deana Moore
Fundraising page: http://www.firstgiving.com/deanamoore