Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011 >

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Notices

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Old 06-24-2011, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thinking about swinging over tonight or tomorrow just to spectate and drink a few beers....what day would be better if we just wanted to hang out and watch some boats roll in/out?
Old 06-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Tonite: boats rolling in, docks will be full with many more trailered and waiting to launch in morning. Registration, Dock Party with DJ, Extreme Cooler Racing.

Tomorrow: Boats returning from run mid-afternoon. Dock Party with Sexiest Wench / Best Pirate Contests, BBQ, Card Draw ( has it been mentioned 1st prize is $3000 ?? ), Auction Items, Live Band.

Lots going on both days, may as well bring your boat too !!! Either day will be worth the trip.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Registered

I won't make it today, but I will be there 1st in the am. Can't wait to see everyone again!
Old 06-24-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Tonite: boats rolling in, docks will be full with many more trailered and waiting to launch in morning. Registration, Dock Party with DJ, Extreme Cooler Racing.

Tomorrow: Boats returning from run mid-afternoon. Dock Party with Sexiest Wench / Best Pirate Contests, BBQ, Card Draw ( has it been mentioned 1st prize is $3000 ?? ), Auction Items, Live Band.

Lots going on both days, may as well bring your boat too !!! Either day will be worth the trip.
Kelly we may need a hand getting in the water tonight. It's just me and Kim so if you know of someone that may be able to help I would appreciate it. Thanks see ya soon!
Old 06-24-2011, 11:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O

Thanks, sounds like a good time either way
I just sold the 38 and picked up a 42 triple this spring. Got the 42 home a couple weeks ago and haven't had it out on the water yet. Figure I better get some seat time with the trips before I take it to a run, but I'd definitely like to bring it next year.

Last edited by twinzilla; 06-24-2011 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
Kelly we may need a hand getting in the water tonight. It's just me and Kim so if you know of someone that may be able to help I would appreciate it. Thanks see ya soon!
We got ya, call when close and we'll help you launch and get the truck parked.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:26 AM
Registered

Hope everyone has a safe ride today. Post some pics when you can.
Old 06-26-2011, 04:30 PM
Registered

Well, just got home and had a GREAT time as expected and as always. We had a ton of fun and the boat ran flawless besides a little loose with the 5 blades. It was great meeting everyone new and a pleasure to see those from past runs. Again we thing the SPBA deserves a BIG A+ for a great fun event that supports a great cause. I'm uploading videos from the bow cam now and will post later so anyone that wants to watch can. Thanks to Kelly O and crew for all the helping hands and making everything a breeze. Kudos to Kelly and the "LED ROOSTER" on Saturday night. Where are everyones pics? Hope to see everyone that can make it at The Swamp Run for another DO OVER of good times for a great cause.
Old 06-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Registered

We again had a great time. Thank you SPBA for everything you all do to make this event happen. Our rooms are reserved for next year. Great seeing everyone again. I will post pictures later I need to catch up on some sleep....great weekend!!
Old 06-26-2011, 06:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by psychoboater
We again had a great time. Thank you SPBA for everything you all do to make this event happen. Our rooms are reserved for next year. Great seeing everyone again. I will post pictures later I need to catch up on some sleep....great weekend!!
ditto

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.