June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011 >

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Notices

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Old 02-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Have not heard of any changes with the event.

There have been some changes within SPBA, was hoping an officer would chime in with an update.

All of our crew still has rooms reserved and are planning on being at Seneca Lake.
I agree....we need somone with some details to maybe start a "Pirates Run 2012" thread to get everyone on board...tks.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
As a recently married dude, you had better get permission from your bride before committing to said run...don't cha think?
Now wait a minute there Houdini.......Push in the pedal on the left (called a clutch) and don't over rev.

1st off I got married right, while doing a Poker Run in Key West with the infamous "King Cow".

2nd I have yet to see you at the Pirates Run in the last 3 years so show up and put up.

3rd If I "signed in" for marriage on a Poker Run what better place then to "sign out"??

4th She's not going anyplace.......thats my sugar mama!!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by htgmotorsports
i agree....we need somone with some details to maybe start a "pirates run 2012" thread to get everyone on board...tks.
agree our summers are short nice to plan ahead, hope someone will let us know soon.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Registered

my list of possibilities for next year.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Registered

Mine list is easy!!!! Bribe Rob with whatever it takes too be on that BAD AZZZZZZZ Ride again @ Seneca Lake..........The whole weekend was CRAZY!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HTGMotorsports
I agree....we need somone with some details to maybe start a "Pirates Run 2012" thread to get everyone on board...tks.

SPBA is holding a meeting monday march 5th at 6pm, should have details on what if anything is going to happen. Will post more on tues march 6th after the meeting . Have nothing to offer at this time on the run itself. SORRY
Old 02-23-2012, 11:43 AM
AMP
Registered

I guess I should introduce myself to this forum and thread. I've been elected as the new President for the SPBA, replacing Need-the-Speed (who should be Need-the-Sleeping-Space-on-my-CRUISER)!!! hahaha

I'm excited to see what I can do for this club as well as the Pirates Run. I've read over some questions and concerns in this thread about our run and I have a few questions for some of our participants as the club considers a different venue.

The Showboat has been great for an all-in-one location, rooms, docks, party all within stumbling distance. How would everyone feel about the event being held at a location that had the docks and party but lacked the rooms? If we provided free shuttle service to your nearby hotel (many are within a mile or two)?

How would people feel about leaving their boat docked away from where they stay? How would you feel about leaving it on a trailer somewhere else? If it was a fenced in and gated area would that make you feel at ease?

Not saying we will change the event yet but as the NEW President I would like to explore NEW options and appreciate anyone's feedback.

As I think Prince said we have a club meeting the first Monday in March. Once we get things nailed down I will start a new thread with more information.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Registered

I'm for it to be at the tiki bar and screw that John dude at showboat!! Whatever you decide the pa crew will support this run. Looking forward to meeting you and looking forward to canceling rooms at showboat!!
Old 02-23-2012, 07:30 PM
AMP
Registered

Thanks for your input, glad to know you'll be there no matter where we are. We will keep everyone posted with any decisions we make.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Good to see this thread getting AMP'd up.

Will have to start a 2012 thread after the meeting to provide updates.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.