Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Powerboating for a Cure - Norfolk, VA - Save the date! >

Powerboating for a Cure - Norfolk, VA - Save the date!

Notices

Powerboating for a Cure - Norfolk, VA - Save the date!

Old 07-31-2011, 10:25 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think I need a liver transplant!

I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for making Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run the fun event that it was! We couldn't have done it with out you!
Thank you.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 07-31-2011, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BillR
I think I need a liver transplant!

I want to sincerely thank each and every one of you for making Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run the fun event that it was! We couldn't have done it with out you!
Thank you.
Bill, We would like to thank you Andy Bob Pat and everyone else that helped to put this together, We had a BLAST !!!!!
Old 07-31-2011, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We would like to thank everyone who put this event together ass well. It was great to meet everyone this year, we had a great time and really looking forward to next year!
Old 07-31-2011, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Will have a bunch of pictures up later on tonight that I took from my phone!! I was the guy in the little jetboat taking pictures. Well my buddy was taking pictures. I put in at city park...any explanation on the non sense that I saw with Monsoons truck. I wanted to go fix it but also didn't want my finger prints all over from lowering the trailer. Anyways pictures up later.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 777 Likes on 354 Posts

Had a blast - good seeing everyone!!

As always, a great run. Thanks to all the people who dedicate their time to put this thing together.

Looking forward to seeing some of the photos....
Old 07-31-2011, 04:26 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by CBlakeNS
Will have a bunch of pictures up later on tonight that I took from my phone!! I was the guy in the little jetboat taking pictures. Well my buddy was taking pictures. I put in at city park...any explanation on the non sense that I saw with Monsoons truck. I wanted to go fix it but also didn't want my finger prints all over from lowering the trailer. Anyways pictures up later.
Can't wait to see all the pics....

The truck was a casualty of a juvenile trapped in a 42 year old adults body. His antics are like a woman's period........a pain in the azz for everyone around and happen about once a month. Luckily that's all it was because the initial assumptions were a much worse scenario.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

All my pictures are over on boatfreaks, or facebook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1130018&type=1 or http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthr...t=18807&page=2

I can't post them here apparently bc I have not bought the membership yet...anyways check them out!

Last edited by CBlakeNS; 07-31-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Old 07-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow,what a weekend.boats ,friends,beer,and big water.thanks to all who made this run happen.it was great and i hope to see everybody next year.the only down side of the run was it had to end,,,,,and the boatride back up the james river in the rain with a hang-over.man,it felt like forever.lol
Old 07-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Great job to all involved in this run.....when people from out of town figure out what a jewel this is this run is going to sell out fast.....the appetizers and beer and water on the dock after the run is a great touch
Old 07-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
Can't wait to see all the pics....

The truck was a casualty of a juvenile trapped in a 42 year old adults body. His antics are like a woman's period........a pain in the azz for everyone around and happen about once a month. Luckily that's all it was because the initial assumptions were a much worse scenario.
This has the makings of a good story!!!!

Spill the Beans Russ

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.