Notices

Patriot Poker Run - New Orleans - Sept 17, 2011

Old 08-09-2011, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Patriot Poker Run - New Orleans - Sept 17, 2011

Patriot Poker Run - benefiting Save our Lake
Saturday Sept 17,2011
Come join the fun - leaves Slidell LA 10am - heads up the intracoastal to finish at the New Orleans Yacht Club for 4pm.

Enjoy a continental breakfast at Phil's Marina Cafe',
lunch and a dj at Seabrook Marina, a dip in the lake at the old pontchartrain beach, then a buffet and music at the New Orleans Yacht Club.

Donation is $150.00 for early registration ,you get all the above for 2 people, along with a dvd, 2 shirts.

contact - [email protected] or 504-430-1368
www.gcoffshore.com
Old 08-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Registered

craig----

what/where are the stops? we live on the diversion canal....do boats from this side trailer over or run over? i have a friend from lake charles with a 388 hustler and they will be staying with us on the dc and making the run also....any info would help....thanks
Old 08-10-2011, 04:17 PM
Registered

We start at Phil's Marina & Grill in Slidell @10am with a Drivers meeting (and Danish form Maurices Bakery) & leave promptly after. Head to 'the dock" near the mouth of the marina, video normally in the lake just to the south side of I-10 heading toward the Rigolets.
After filming most stop at Bayou Bar & Grill in Chef Pass, then whe the helicopter arrives there we head towards the lunch stop at Seabrook Marina.
This year after lunch (due to the outlet being closed) we will head back to Chef Pass, into the lake, under the Hwy 11 bridge & into Lake Pontchartrain heading to Cajun Crab Island (old pontchartrain beach) then to Landrys on the lake at west end.
Final stop is New Orleans Yacht Club - we start dealing and serving food at 4pm -
Most from the Baton Rouge area tow to Bonnabell boat launch, where we normally have a group leave at 9am sharp to head to Slidell. This way your trailer will be close to the last stop
Send me an email & I can keep you up to date on the event
[email protected]
thanks