Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th >

2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th

Notices

2012 Buffalo Poker Run Aug 10th & 11th

Old 07-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim is the best. Can't wait until the Run. But, also don't want the summer to end.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If anyone is interested we may try and hit sunset tomorrow
Old 07-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 24 Posts

Looks like the dates will work for us after all.

We are in! Myself and daughter with our Formula and my friend and his son with his Top Gun, both coming from LG. What's the record for longest haul??

Looking forward to it!
Old 07-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Apexwarrior

We are in! Myself and daughter with our Formula and my friend and his son with his Top Gun, both coming from LG. What's the record for longest haul??

Looking forward to it!
Look foward to having you guys again, i believe the longes haul was the guy from the very top of michigan last year,
Old 07-08-2012, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Looking forward to it!
Glad to hear you guys are coming back! You guys had two of the sharpest boats in the Poker Run last year.

Don't forget to take the Lake George speed governors off your engines before you get here... you WON'T need them in Lake Erie!
Old 07-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Registered

Great news. We are glad to have you returning. It is going to be a great time as always.

Looking forward to it!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:33 AM
Registered

Default East Pier Marina - Silver Sponsorship - Thanks

We would like to thank East Pier Marina Inc for stepping it up this year with a silver sponsorship. With there help we can continue to grow this great event. Stop by East Pier for all your marine needs.

FACILITIES - 104 Slips from 21' to 40', 8 1/2 Acre Marina Complex, Indoor Insulated & Secure Storage, Heated Inside Storage Building, Travel Lift Capacity of 25 Ton and 15 1/2 foot wide. SERVICES - Factory Certified MerCruiser Technicians, Full Service on Engines, Outdrives, and Transmissions, Off Shore Rigging - Racing – Pleasure, Hull Blueprinting Service, Fiberglass & Gelcoat Repair, Shrinkwrap & Storage. ENGINES - Recreation & Performance, Engine Rebuilds and Engine Modification up to 1,000 Hp. DRIVES - Rebuilds & Overhauls, Propeller Sales & Service, Comprehensive Parts Inventory www.eastpier.com
Old 07-10-2012, 06:38 AM
Registered

Default Ron Hartman Trucking - Silver Sponsorship - Thanks

We would like to thank Ron Hartman Trucking for their generous Silver Sponsorship. It's there first year as a sponsor.

Ron Hartman Trucking is always looking for good qualified drivers, great pay, great people, great new trucks. Contract with Fed Ex Ground. We are always taking applications, contact Ron at 716-583-6297 or email ronhartmantrucking at yahoo (dot) com
Old 07-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Registered

Default Rusiniak's Service - Bronze Sponsorship - Thanks

Thanks Rusiniak's Service Inc. for the bronze sponsorship.

From 1949 to today our family owned and operated business is proud to assist you with your auto or truck service, towing, collision and emergency road service needs. We're always working to serve you better. http://www.rusiniaks.com/index.html
Old 07-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Registered

Default Number of Boats Pre-registered

We will top 40 boats pre-registered today. We are hoping to have the list of boats posted sometime tomorrow. This year's run is shaping up real nice with lots of new boats coming to the area for the first time. Now if we can only get the local boats to pre-register. Remember the gear bags only go to the first 72 boats pre-registered.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.