Pirates of Lanier Poker Run, July 19 - 22 >

Pirates of Lanier Poker Run, July 19 - 22

Notices

Pirates of Lanier Poker Run, July 19 - 22

Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pirates of Lanier Poker Run, July 19 - 22

Castaways Poker Run has been renamed Pirates of Lanier Poker Run.

All the details are the same. Sign up soon, hotel rooms and villa rooms are going fast not to mention dock space at Sunset Cove. Dock space rental will open to the public on May 21, however we expect 250 boats to enter the Poker Run and those boats will be reserving slips! After you sign up you will receive an email invite@eventbrite. On their site you will have access to reserve dockspace, choose the date then your slip and you have to rent the slip for each day you want. You will read, slip rental ends at 11:00 PM, however you may leave your boat at the slip at night as long as you have it rented the next day or you will be pulling it out early the next morning.
Lots more news coming! How about the chance to win a new car as Grand Poker Prize! Fabulous Live concert on a floating stage with laser display and FIREWORKS all right on the water in Sunset Cove at Lake Lanier Islands Resort! There are also cabins for rent. For the land lubbers, Lanier Islands is covered in ZIP LINES for your entertainment.

Come on out and help us raise $130,000 for Kids in need

http://lanierpartners.org/index.php
Old 04-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Registered

Default Questions?

Wow, we had 3000 hits on Castaways Poker run thread and now 60 on our new name "Pirates of Lanier". We must be doing everything right because I have only had a few questions.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Registered

Default News Flash

Enter the poker run and buy additional hands for more chances to win a -------New 2012 Dodge Challenger
Old 05-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I got a question!!
I got the e-invite to make my dock reservations, made the first reservation for Friday. But then got kicked out of the e-invite and could not make another reservation for Saturday. How do I make my reservation for Saturday? Do I need another e-invite?
Jon
Old 05-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ROGMAN
I got a question!!
I got the e-invite to make my dock reservations, made the first reservation for Friday. But then got kicked out of the e-invite and could not make another reservation for Saturday. How do I make my reservation for Saturday? Do I need another e-invite?
Jon
same question, anyway to just call someone and make dock registration?
Old 05-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Registered

I recieved a email from Lanier Partners about this problem yesterday but I have not recieved the email from Evite to reserve a slip yet so cant do either. The info your asking for is Misty Watson 770-932-7271 if she doesnt answer leave a message and she will return the call.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Registered

That is correct. Call Misty Watson. The program they were using had a glitch that once an ip address reserved a dock space it wouldn't allow another. We will now do it the old fashion way and Misty will take care of all dock reservations personally. Sorry I did not respond sooner, had my laptop take a crap. Note: must enter poker run first and you will get a Welcome letter explaining the aforementioned.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:34 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

44 MTI Team Wired in with rooms and a slip.

38 Fountain Staggering booked

40 Fountain Lilly Edition booked

35 Fountain Steady Pumping booked

36 Nor-tech Family Jewels booked

You are getting the Maryland A Team! Looking forward to a great weekend!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 PM
Registered

Default Pirates of Lanier

That's great! The kids thank you all for participating. Our plans are falling into place for what will surely be a great Pirate weekend with a lot of heavy metal in attendance. Sunset Cove (renamed Pirates Cove for the day)will be an over the top party! Gov Nathan Deal has declared July 21, Pirate Day at Lake Lanier with a commendation to all those in attendance.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Registered

FYI : the existing docks are now full, however Lanier Islands is building an entirely new set of docks in Sunset Cove and will be ready by July 4th. When you enter the Poker Run you will receive a return email for accommodations and dock reservations. Call the number for Misty and she will put you on the list to be recontacted when the docks are in place. Check out the website www.piratesoflanierpokerrun.com.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.