Notices

Boyne Thunder feedback!!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rfgonzo
Hope all had a great time, the wife and myself were planing on showing up with the kids on Friday to see all the bling!!! but unfortunately her grandfather passed away and we had a change of plans. (Pete) give me a call I heard about the bad news, and I might have a solution.
Talk to you soon
Old 07-17-2012, 08:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by blueoval
just want to thank all the marshall boats that helped me by showing up!! I said the party was great , but just want those guys to know how much they mean to the run. Could not pull it off without all of the support on the water!!! One of these year i hope to get to talk to more of the people, but i had a great time!
x1000
Old 07-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by firebird355
Yea, thats me.
Your checkmate is probably one of my favorites I saw outta all the boats their, clean,classic, cool, sounded great and shocked the hell outta me when ya shot by about 8 miles outta char.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Registered

Thanks!! Must be on the way to northport your talking about cuz I took it kinda easy after that lol...Weren't u on the dock next to me?

Last edited by firebird355; 07-20-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah i was next to you at the docks. I wish I would have had a camera with, both you and the 28 saber were impressive to watch running next to.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by halfgassed
yeah i was next to you at the docks. I wish I would have had a camera with, both you and the 28 saber were impressive to watch running next to.
Thanks! You too. We had a minor breakdown early but made most of the course. Was a lot of fun, just got enough chop to get a few nice airs
Old 07-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Cool

Had a great time! Rode with the fish in the power play, the run seemed to be just the right distance for us. First leg seemed to go by quick for us, lunch was packed but had a lot of time to eat, so it worked out well. Had a great time and would sure do again, thanks for all the hard work involved to run this event.

See Ya's next year!
Old 07-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Registered

I forgot to mention a plug for the widest V hull on the course... at lunch some were needing gas to finish the the second half of the run, and the the big girl's fuel gauges were just under full!
Nice hull Reggie!
Carder