Trying to get a group together around Erie pa

Notices

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa

Old 08-14-2012, 04:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Adamcoover
Chris told me last night that he is so excited about this everybody's boat fuel is on him
This I have to see!
Old 08-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

looking like a 28 pantera, 37 outerlimits , 35 fountain and maybe a 27 fountain (if we get it fixed in time) coming from buffalo so far. where is the planned lunch stop??
Old 08-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lunch stop the crazy parrot - i talked to them today to make certain they can accomadate us
Old 08-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris
Lunch stop the crazy parrot - i talked to them today to make certain they can accomadate us
Hi guys. I wondering if we could get a list of commitments finalized by next Friday so we can inform the marine how many spots we will need and let the restaurant we are going to know about how many people so they can staff accordingly. Thanks can't wait to see some nice. Oats and meet fellow members. Crossing my fingers for the weather to be nice. Weather here seems to have turned quickly on us. Old man winter is not to far away
Old 08-15-2012, 10:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Adam,

I am definitely in. Gary Borowy said he was not sure if they can do it.

Good call on the marina and slips. With the extra boats coming from NY and possibly Ohio, I was wondering if the North East Marina could accomodate us. This is looking to shape up as a good event.

I was hoping no one was going to bring up the weather! It has definitely been a great summer thought up until this past weekend.

Michael Fabin
Old 08-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

i live in buffalo so no guarantee on what weather i bring... it could be snow from WNY lol
Old 08-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fabin61
Adam,

I am definitely in. Gary Borowy said he was not sure if they can do it.

Good call on the marina and slips. With the extra boats coming from NY and possibly Ohio, I was wondering if the North East Marina could accomodate us. This is looking to shape up as a good event.

I was hoping no one was going to bring up the weather! It has definitely been a great summer thought up until this past weekend.

Michael Fabin
After we get a count we will see. I agree with Chris it should be wolverine marine as its down town can walk places the hotel is right there. If wolverine doesnt have enough spots we can split between there and pyc which is a joining. It's a private club but I'm good friends with the people there and they do offer transit slips. It's just a low key marina just have to be respectful nothing out of the ordinary. Well see what comes of it by next weeks end as far as a number count and me and Chris will pull it all together for slips. Ps keep your snow ny !! Lol
Old 08-15-2012, 11:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

wolverine is holding about 10 slips for us - i already posted the phone number. anyone that wishes get a slip they will need to mention "Coover Party" and they can take advantage of the group discount
Old 08-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Registered

Just a reminder. Please let us know who is going to attend
Old 08-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

I would love to come but my Irish Wolfhound is entered in a show that weekend. If there is not a major (little competition) I will not go. I will likely not know till mid next week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.