Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The primary course is 80-90 miles.
Originally Posted by classclown
How long is the run?
Old 05-15-2013, 02:42 PM
Registered

We had a great meeting last night with 4 more sponsors coming in. Thanks Guys.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:46 PM
Registered

Default Wnyopa

I just wanted to give a big Thank You to the guys of WNYOPA! I was the the new guy at last nights meeting and was very hesitant to join the club. In my eyes my current boat doesn't belong in the "Powerboat" class, but in a short amount of time talking with some guys, they reassured me that it's more about sharing the same passion. I became much more comfortable after meeting so many cool and down to earth people. This also speaks for the Buffalo Poker Run and the great people who put it together. For anyone who still hasn't come out for the Buffalo Run, well, the people of WNYOPA and just boaters around the Buffalo area in general would make it worth while! It really is like a big family! Thank You again. Louie
Old 05-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Thanks for joining. We look forward to running with you this summer and many summers to come. Welcome to the family. Just remember we had a 16 ft boat run the poker run last year. Tim post a few pictures to prove any boat can run our run. Especially with the 3 speed classes.

Originally Posted by LouieM
I just wanted to give a big Thank You to the guys of WNYOPA! I was the the new guy at last nights meeting and was very hesitant to join the club. In my eyes my current boat doesn't belong in the "Powerboat" class, but in a short amount of time talking with some guys, they reassured me that it's more about sharing the same passion. I became much more comfortable after meeting so many cool and down to earth people. This also speaks for the Buffalo Poker Run and the great people who put it together. For anyone who still hasn't come out for the Buffalo Run, well, the people of WNYOPA and just boaters around the Buffalo area in general would make it worth while! It really is like a big family! Thank You again. Louie
Old 05-16-2013, 06:13 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GoForBroke
I second that !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LouieM

Louie that's what our club is all about. Welcome aboard!
Old 05-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Registered

It's looking like a member might step up with a major sponsorship. Stay tuned.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Registered

We are looking for a few more sponsors to help make this event great for our charity Excalibur Leisure Skills Center, Inc. and out of town guests. If you would like to help out please visit Buffalo Poker Run - Western New York Offshore Powerboat Association - Powerboating and Poker Run Events on Lake Erie (Buffalo Waterfront / Erie Basin Marina), Lake Ontario, and Niagara River
Old 05-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Registered

Make sure you visit our Facebook event page and let your friends know you are coming to this years run. https://www.facebook.com/events/401286799935325/ Please share this page with your friends too.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:55 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Time to provide a teaser for this year's Poker Run :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAVyJLLto58

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.