Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2013 BUFFALO POKER RUN, Buffalo, NY - August 9th & 10th >

2013 BUFFALO POKER RUN, Buffalo, NY - August 9th & 10th

Notices

2013 BUFFALO POKER RUN, Buffalo, NY - August 9th & 10th

Old 07-26-2013, 04:40 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good luck to all and be safe! Great showing so far!
Old 07-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Don't forget that list should have 1 less 25 Checkmate and now the only 32 Fountain!
Old 07-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Hey guys,

I am really thinking about coming out for this poker run. I was planning on going to Kingston, ON, but I have been there for the past 10 yrs. Would prefer a change. I will be hauling from Sacandaga Lake (Saratoga, NY area). How long is the run roughly (miles). Docking is not much of an issue (Hustler 388)?? I would be coming friday night and staying maybe until monday. Any advice would be great. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks

Chris
Old 07-26-2013, 11:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Hey guys,

I am really thinking about coming out for this poker run. I was planning on going to Kingston, ON, but I have been there for the past 10 yrs. Would prefer a change. I will be hauling from Sacandaga Lake (Saratoga, NY area). How long is the run roughly (miles). Docking is not much of an issue (Hustler 388)?? I would be coming friday night and staying maybe until monday. Any advice would be great. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks

Chris
First off we would love to have you!! The run is around 90 miles. We have 2 other 388's who are registered and have done it for several years. As far as I am aware every boat makes it on one tank of fuel. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the waterways here. Our lake run is awesome. I can also assure you that you will not find any big attitudes here. We have a great mix of High end Hardware as well as some smaller boats. Everyone gets along and has fun with people who have the same interests. We have a great bunch of volunteers who organize it out of their love of the sport. Keep in mind we do this for charity. Again we hope you decide to come West and join us. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. We will help out anyway we can. You could also join the convoy on I90. It is quite a show rolling into town. I hope to meet you soon. Thanks,Steve
Old 07-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Registered

Hey guys,

Chris
Chris docking is not an issue. We take over several hundred feet of floating dock at the restaurant. You are welcome to park there as long as you do not mind rafting. There are also docks available at Erie Basin Marina. The marina is right next door. The launch ramp is literally right next to restaurant as well. We have on site parking as well as armed security overnight for tow rigs. The hotel is less than a mile away as well. Everything is centrally located and easy to get in and out. Friday we will have staff all wearing red shirts to assist in docking, launching, parking, and registration. I will leave my phone number for you and or anyone else who may have a question. We are glad to answer the call and assist if possible. Thanks, Steve 716 471-6089
Old 07-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Registered

I will make the change.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Registered

You will not be disappointed. I know Steve answered your questions but if you need anything just let me know.

Thanks,
Tony
Hey guys,

Chris
Old 07-26-2013, 10:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey guys,

Chris
Chris,
we hope you decide to join us, as the boys mentioned docking is not a issue, my 1 suggestion is if you are planning on staying on the boat u may want to rent a actual slip from Erie Basin Marina that way you have shore power and amenities, otherwise we have plenty of room for docking, I will be bouncing around on fri early to help everyone out, also I'm sure we will all be around on Sunday and probably make up a plan for a cruise, raft up, and dinner cruise, or something along those lines, real casual, so we will have a full weekend of fun,

Sam
Old 07-27-2013, 07:58 AM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

If there is stuff going on sunday, we will stay until monday also.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Holy candy store

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.