Old 08-12-2013, 09:29 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by classclown

WOW Tim great picture above..........
Thanks !

Just watched that video ! WOW !!!

It took over 3 minutes for all of the boats to pass ... That sure is one great parade !!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 08-12-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Wow Sharkey !! Cool shot and I am certain you got many more.

Awesome job by the entire Buffalo club crew, how you gonna top this one next year ? I can't wait to see the next rendition in person, as we look forward to this event each year.

Great to meet some fellow OSO'ers that made this their first Buffalo run, and even more fun to get to ride along with some different cats this year.

Sure the lake was big water and that made for some fun times and even more entertaining stories. In case you have not heard, Reggie has taken the reigns of Apache's promotions department- or so it seems............great to see conditions where all boats had chances to strut their stuff.

Only down-side to weekend was that with so many people to meet and visit with we did not get to spend time with those met in years previous.

Awesome boats, great people, great time. Thankyou WNYOPA !!!
I hear ya, not sure we had a chance to say anything more then hi, let alone catch up, I heard you made friends with the wife thou, lol, and no not like that for you pervs
Old 08-12-2013, 09:43 PM
Registered

Wheres the captain, wake up yet??
Old 08-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Registered

I also want to thank Tony Esposito, we met briefly in passing, your article is awesome and really seems to bring to attention that are "local" run is just as much if not more about the people as it is about the hardware,

thank you,

Sam
Old 08-12-2013, 10:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Ya, what the hell was his deal? Dangerous place to turn around. At first I felt bad thinking he got stuck by accident, then as we went by he was smiling and giving thumbs up, he wanted to be in there....he was all over the place.
I have to say I love the guys that placed there asses in the middle of the channel...do not get it and I am by no means the one of the faster boats out there...but one of the guys were very hard for me to spot...my eyes are not that bad but could not imagine coming up on him at 100 rather than 79.2....and very happy that my right hand man spotted him before I did...lots of things going on running that hard...
Old 08-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Would you believe I am just getting finished with sorting out all of the images by their boat manufacture's name ? I haven't even begun selecting and processing images yet. Just a few that caught my eye ! Total images I just went through, over 2,600 . Had you made it to the other side I think you would have encountered some decent waves. Apaches just don't fly because they feel like it ...

There are 28 different manufacturers represented at this year's event. Actually 29. I can't figure out what the small bright yellow boat with dark blue, orange and red stripe on it. Anyone know?

Tim it was a Larson, you had to bring up I broke didn't you.LOL And I was in site of the other side, but the Apaches did run farther out I was kinda between the middle of the lake and the shore.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:16 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Not sure what shoreline you followed as I found you in the middle of the pact in the middle of the lake ? The boat looked great with the sun on it. Sure wish you had bought a photo package.

Now that's just funny!

Having no experience with you I decided to go the post picture route. If you have some good ones, I have no problem paying

That is a great shot of the Apache
Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Another video. Running the East River from Tonawanda down to the Falls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSoRMkUo6wM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.