oneida lake Fun Run Sept 15-16 >

oneida lake Fun Run Sept 15-16

Notices

oneida lake Fun Run Sept 15-16

Old 09-14-2012, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Nice to see something happening on the lake. I can remember a many good times throughout the year.
Hey OP how ya do'n. I always liked the informal get togethers we used to have on the lake, and the somewhat dis-organized (LOL) Swamp Runs from years ago. Thems was tha good ol' days.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Kidnova
Hey OP how ya do'n. I always liked the informal get togethers we used to have on the lake, and the somewhat dis-organized (LOL) Swamp Runs from years ago. Thems was tha good ol' days.
you coming down? Should be a fun one
Old 09-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 4bus
you coming down? Should be a fun one
I'd love to but I've commited to delivering 2 electric lift chairs to my GF's parents place then removing their couch on Saturday. They're old folks and need'm bad so hard to back out now. Just saw this thread yesterday and been subtley trying to wiggle out of the Saturday furniture delivery since....doesn't look good, too may people involved.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Registered

I'd love to but I've commited to delivering 2 electric lift chairs to my GF's parents place then removing their couch on Saturday. They're old folks and need'm bad so hard to back out now. Just saw this thread yesterday and been subtley trying to wiggle out of the Saturday furniture delivery since....doesn't look good, too may people involved.
there is always a way out, I have learned some pretty creative excuses over the years in order to satisfy my boating needs.......get to work, move it tonight!
Old 09-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Registered

there is always a way out, I have learned some pretty creative excuses over the years in order to satisfy my boating needs.......get to work, move it tonight!
F'n A... tried to go for tonight but no luck/no cooperation. Plan to cruise by the Waterfront later this afternoon or early this eve to get a look at the arrivals though. Have done very little boating this season, and last season...sux
Old 09-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Registered

F'n A... tried to go for tonight but no luck/no cooperation. Plan to cruise by the Waterfront later this afternoon or early this eve to get a look at the arrivals though. Have done very little boating this season, and last season...sux
start point is sylvan
Old 09-14-2012, 03:26 PM
Registered

start point is sylvan
Schidt !! LOL
Old 09-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Were you out this afternoon? I think I saw you go by my place like 3 times right before the storm came. (up the river down the river up the river down the river, lol) I think you live west of me.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the morning. Can't wait to throttle up with all you guys once again. See everyone in the morning.
Bill+Kim
Old 09-14-2012, 11:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
Were you out this afternoon? I think I saw you go by my place like 3 times right before the storm came. (up the river down the river up the river down the river, lol) I think you live west of me.
That would be me....never know if I'm coming or going lol. Actually I was on the hunt for some 91-93 ethenol free gas. Went past Eskay to Brewerton Boat yard, looked like all they had was 89. Sooo back down river and got 91 at Winter Harbor, then out to the lake for a quick romp, then back home. Wind and rain started on the way home, about 200 yards from my place. Got soaked while putting the cover on and raising the lift. Never had a lift before so lining it up with the wind pushing me around was "interesting".

I'm on the mighty Oneida River about 1 mile before the Caughdenoy dam. Bought a fixer upper, and there's PLENTY of fix'n to do. If your in the hood and see the Humble Little Nova sitting on the lift feel free to pull in and give me a shout.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.