Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run - June 28 & 29, 2013  Norfolk, VA >

Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run - June 28 & 29, 2013 Norfolk, VA

Notices

Powerboating for a Cure Poker Run - June 28 & 29, 2013 Norfolk, VA

Old 03-21-2013, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by megstoytoo
With Jammin taking the year off - would like to extend an invite to those that have never done this Run to give it a try. We have two courses depending on the sea state that includes the Virginia Beach Oceanfront or the Pagan River. We have decided to include free dock space to all that register and pay prior to June 1st! Come out and have a great time and support a great cause. Hope to see you there. Craig.
that sounds great Craig!!!
love that leg to Rudee's!
nice touch with the docks
Old 03-21-2013, 07:39 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Free docking fees if you register for the poker run before June 1.
Those that have already registered and paid for dockage will be getting a refund check in the mail.

Know anyone that attends Jammin? Let them know about this run. Let's keep Poker Runnin in SE Virginia!!!!!! Lets combine the attendance of the 2 runs and have one hell of a party!!

What other poker run has waitresses delivering Steamed Shrimp, AHI Tuna and Lolli-Pop lamb chops, and something cold to drink to your boat upon arrival on Saturday after the Run? We feed you 2 dinners, breakfast, lunch and 2 partys, discounted fuel at the lunch stop and more
HMMMM??????
This is good "bang for your buck." BillR

Field is limited to 75 boats. Registrations have been coming in VERY VERY early this year and we expect to reach capacity early. Waiting to last minute doesn't look to be wise this year.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron

Last edited by BillR; 03-21-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:04 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Just made my reservation at the Sheraton! Looking forward to another great weekend. I may be looking for someone to share to room. I have two Queen beds. If interested, get in touch with me! Jay
Lori and Will - are you guys going to make it down to do this run? I am coming to SML with Sydways. I will running solo. Carol is going to the Beach Music Festival at Va Beach that weekend.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:19 AM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We got a pretty good crowd going to SML too. Looking forward to some fun!!

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 03-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gizmo
Just made my reservation at the Sheraton! Looking forward to another great weekend. I may be looking for someone to share to room. I have two Queen beds. If interested, get in touch with me! Jay
Lori and Will - are you guys going to make it down to do this run? I am coming to SML with Sydways. I will running solo. Carol is going to the Beach Music Festival at Va Beach that weekend.
We are planning on making it down for the Powerboating for a cure run, probably arrive on wed or Thursday morning, we will be around that weekend of the SML run as we are planning a fun/lunch run on Friday, but we are NOT participating in the Poker Run on Saturday.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mwdill
We are planning on making it down for the Powerboating for a cure run, probably arrive on wed or Thursday morning.
Awesome! looking forward to seeing you guys again, we will have the Warlock over there on Friday. Looking forward to the party friday night, some tuna/shrimp/beer down on the docks sat afternoon and the awards/party sat night! Going to be one hell of a time!

Mikey Dacey
Pump It Offshore Race Team
Old 03-22-2013, 12:26 PM
Gold Member

jus droped my entry into the mail box.lookn forward to seeing everyone.looks like my 10meter wont be ready,so i will take the ,,,,27again.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2FastWarlock
Awesome! looking forward to seeing you guys again, we will have the Warlock over there on Friday. Looking forward to the party friday night, some tuna/shrimp/beer down on the docks sat afternoon and the awards/party sat night! Going to be one hell of a time!

Mikey Dacey
Pump It Offshore Race Team
Looking forward to catching up with Ya'll as well!! hope all has been well!
Old 03-23-2013, 05:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mwdill
We are planning on making it down for the Powerboating for a cure run, probably arrive on wed or Thursday morning, we will be around that weekend of the SML run as we are planning a fun/lunch run on Friday, but we are NOT participating in the Poker Run on Saturday.
I'll be there for the fun run!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Will - If you can whip up another pitcher of kool aid, I would like some apple pie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.