Notices

Hudson River Get Together

Old 06-10-2013, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Hudson River Get Together

This Sunday is the NYC poker run and also fathers day. I looking to see if anyone wants to meet up and raft up by the Tapenzie to watch the runner go by. Then maybe to lunch somewhere. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks Anthony
Old 06-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

I think it is Saturday. But either Saturday or Sunday if the boat is back together, I'm in
Originally Posted by nordic95
This Sunday is the NYC poker run and also fathers day. I looking to see if anyone wants to meet up and raft up by the Tapenzie to watch the runner go by. Then maybe to lunch somewhere. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks Anthony
Old 06-11-2013, 11:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

website says the 15th which is sunday. It doesnt seem like there is a lot of interest in this
Old 06-11-2013, 02:59 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by yesrej
website says the 15th which is sunday. It doesnt seem like there is a lot of interest in this

15th is SATURDAY.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

yup, im all screwed up
Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yesrej
The run is Saturday not Sunday, my bad. But now I hear major rain this Thursday so we may have debri. Time will tell
Old 06-11-2013, 09:49 PM
Registered

It's tempting although it's a bit longer of a first time out trip than I'd like. I was going to launch Friday at Norrie Point where I took a slip. First time in the water for the season, I'd like to putter around locally to be sure things are sorted out. The other side of the coin is that I can burn up some fuel and put fresh in if I take a ride to Tappan Zee.. Valvetect at W. Haverstraw Marina but that is also a waypoint for the Poker Run. I may still meet up with you guys but I'm not sure, yet.

The River is pretty brown, today, in the Kingston, NY area. Thursday's rain won't help that. Like Anthony said, time will tell on the water conditions.

Do you have coordinates where you are going to be, Anthony?
Old 06-12-2013, 01:06 PM
Registered

The Hudson is very brown today at Kingston and I just saw a flash flood warning on the television that is set to expire Sat. morning at 8AM.

Count me out, nothing is coming together for me.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Registered

the run is sat the 15th the weather is suppose to be good all weekend and the word im hearing is there are going to be a lot of boats coming out for this run
Old 06-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gentleman, not trying to hijack your thread but wanted to throw an invite out there to come up to the Great Sacandaga and join us on our Fun Run, its June 22nd. It was a great time with a great turn out last year. Would love to see you guys join us. Have a great weekend.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.