Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Boyne Thunder 2013 Event pics >

Boyne Thunder 2013 Event pics

Notices

Boyne Thunder 2013 Event pics

Old 12-24-2013, 04:15 PM
Blue Oval

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll let you know what I think when we get our copy. Have a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-26-2013, 12:15 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Got our copy on the 23rd, turned out real nice, thanks Boyne Thunder. And thanks Stu.
Old 12-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

+1. Was a very nice production. I'm a little bummed that there was no covearge for a lot of the boats, but given the circumstances surrounding the photography, I think it turned out nicely. Guess I'll have to wait til next year to get a cool heli pic of the boat. Can't wait!
Old 12-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Registered

Received 278 Likes on 97 Posts

Mine came in the mail but we are out of town and haven't seen it yet! Blue Ballz!!!

Pretty sure our boats in it (stoked). The chopper was overhead twice and we were really enjoying running hard. The Pics from Philip Hutchinson turned out absolutely amazing! Could not have asked for anything better. Also Just received about $500 Worth of pics from him and they look TOP NOTCH! He deserves every penny.

Like I said we have not viewed the DVD yet but I can only imagine how hard it is to shoot Boyne Thunder. Lake Michigan is VAST and the boats run much more spread out then in LOTO, Desert Storm, Key West, Chattanooga, Cumberland, etc. Plus we are all Haulin the mail! Has to be hard to get GOOD video of all the boats. But hey at least they were there and we can only give them constructive advice to continue making this one of the best runs in the country. Not getting down on anyone that has given feedback, I am also one to view, let say, random You Tube videos wanting more! Guess we are all just so addicted

Old 12-26-2013, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Nice pics.
Old 12-27-2013, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

There was one shot of my boat, it was actually footage of from my gopro. That was cool to see. There was a lot of footage from one particular boat with several ladies wearing hardly anything, not sure of the team name but the team color was Teal. I'm not complaining but a lot of that boat or should I say of its crew

I didn't have any shots my boat from Winged Kreations which sucked so it was good to see us in the video, and on the back cover.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by s022mag
There was one shot of my boat, it was actually footage of from my gopro. That was cool to see. There was a lot of footage from one particular boat with several ladies wearing hardly anything, not sure of the team name but the team color was Teal. I'm not complaining but a lot of that boat or should I say of its crew

I didn't have any shots my boat from Winged Kreations which sucked so it was good to see us in the video, and on the back cover.
That would be Artemis! ... you know, the one that I should have bought at auction, that I didn't know was there until Bob bought it! Everytime we see the boat Ann ribs me about how we missed it. She about died when we saw it on the cover of the DVD.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshorexcursion
Mine came in the mail but we are out of town and haven't seen it yet! Blue Ballz!!!

Pretty sure our boats in it (stoked). The chopper was overhead twice and we were really enjoying running hard. The Pics from Philip Hutchinson turned out absolutely amazing! Could not have asked for anything better. Also Just received about $500 Worth of pics from him and they look TOP NOTCH! He deserves every penny.

Like I said we have not viewed the DVD yet but I can only imagine how hard it is to shoot Boyne Thunder. Lake Michigan is VAST and the boats run much more spread out then in LOTO, Desert Storm, Key West, Chattanooga, Cumberland, etc. Plus we are all Haulin the mail! Has to be hard to get GOOD video of all the boats. But hey at least they were there and we can only give them constructive advice to continue making this one of the best runs in the country. Not getting down on anyone that has given feedback, I am also one to view, let say, random You Tube videos wanting more! Guess we are all just so addicted

Yes, you guys got some great coverage in the video! We seemed to always pop up in the background, stading around at the Thursday party, waiting in line in the lunch shot, and Ann tying up the bow line in the background of the interview at Sommerset Pointe
Old 12-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Blue Oval

Next year we will focus on getting a better coverage of all the boats. This year was the first year to put up the professional videographer and photographer in the same helicopter. All these comments will be put in front of the committee.
Old 01-13-2014, 05:48 PM
Blue Oval

[ATTACH=CONFIG]516251[/ATTACH] Got a copy of Boyne Thunder 2013 DVD today, very nice job. Dam, now I really want to go boating!!
Attached Thumbnails Boyne Thunder 2013 Event pics-wp_003952.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.