Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Brookville Lake Raft Up and Fun Run >

Brookville Lake Raft Up and Fun Run

Notices

Brookville Lake Raft Up and Fun Run

Old 07-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Catherine - Hope to see you there! PM me if you need my phone number to call me when you get to the lake. As it get's closer I'll remind everyone and try and get a list of who will be attending.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Registered

Definitely I will be out there with you all, I have a Baja Hammer so just dont make to much chop haha. No but seriously look forward to meeting some new faces and maybe some old, sounds like tman might go.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:39 PM
Registered

Man I hate that I'm going to miss this, 23 miles from my door and I'm there almost every week BUT after buying the wife first row tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert in Detroit won out. Make sure you guys don't have a party on my houseboat while I'm not there. lol
Old 07-30-2013, 07:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Baja25PJ
Man I hate that I'm going to miss this, 23 miles from my door and I'm there almost every week BUT after buying the wife first row tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert in Detroit won out. Make sure you guys don't have a party on my houseboat while I'm not there. lol
Hey men, I am from Hagerstown. Just moved to Indy. If you don't make it for this they are having the band again the next weekend right inside the idle zone. 2 bands on top of the houseboat like last year. I have a red checkmate. Will be there with a few other checkmates.

I may try to attend this raft up as well if my boat behaves. I'm surprised of all the CO trouble I am hearing of, they seem to always be pestering fisherman when I'm there and rarely pleasure boaters but then again this is my first year owning a loud boat. We will see.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rcenter1
Hey men, I am from Hagerstown. Just moved to Indy. If you don't make it for this they are having the band again the next weekend right inside the idle zone. 2 bands on top of the houseboat like last year. I have a red checkmate. Will be there with a few other checkmates.

I may try to attend this raft up as well if my boat behaves. I'm surprised of all the CO trouble I am hearing of, they seem to always be pestering fisherman when I'm there and rarely pleasure boaters but then again this is my first year owning a loud boat. We will see.
Invite your Checkmate friends as well! I don't have CO trouble at Brookville so I think we'll be fine as long as no one is doing anything too stupid. I usually see them getting on the Jet-Ski guys for jumping wakes and that's about it.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

I am going to try to make it. I have a wedding to go to but I think it starts at 6 so I could hang out for a while.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Registered

Baja25PJ - Damn, wish you could make it to, would be awesome for you to BRING the houseboat to party on!!! Maybe another time!

redsled33 - Hope to see you there! What would you be bringing?
Old 07-31-2013, 04:23 AM
Registered

I should be able to make it.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Old 10 meter Fountain With a Crazy paint job
Old 08-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Registered

I might try and make it up there that day. We do most of our boating there especially when the river is up. Hopefully it warms up some. We haven't been out in a couple weeks and the water was a little chilly then, can't imagine how it feels now with the low temps we've been having. I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.