Notices

Fall Hudson River Run

Old 08-18-2015, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Btw 89 warlock was that you at horsepower on the Hudson this past weekend?
Old 08-19-2015, 10:00 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Unfortunately we will not be able to attend this year. Have had a few set backs with the new boat. Going to be a long winter but she will be amazing for next season. Have fun to all that attend. By far one of the best days of the year.

Chris
Old 08-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Unfortunately we will not be able to attend this year. Have had a few set backs with the new boat. Going to be a long winter but she will be amazing for next season. Have fun to all that attend. By far one of the best days of the year.

Chris
Damm. Hope it's not too serious Chris.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I won't be attending this year. Was going to make the haul with Chris but maybe next year! Enjoy and take lots of pics! Definitely was a good time last year.

Originally Posted by badmonkey

Chris
Old 08-20-2015, 08:48 AM
Registered

Well that sucks, doesn't look like it's going to happen this year. Chris what's wrong with the boat, you just got that thing. Btw I found the blower, carbs, and intercooler that used to be on my boat for sale in jersey. Picked it up and redid the heads, new cam and put it all together. Have hit 85 GPS so far but I'm too chicken to stay in it!!!! I think it can touch 90
Old 08-24-2015, 11:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Dahlilama
Well that sucks, doesn't look like it's going to happen this year. Chris what's wrong with the boat, you just got that thing. Btw I found the blower, carbs, and intercooler that used to be on my boat for sale in jersey. Picked it up and redid the heads, new cam and put it all together. Have hit 85 GPS so far but I'm too chicken to stay in it!!!! I think it can touch 90
I will write a full story when we get it all done. The summer has sucked. Wendy and I never thought we would be in the position we are with the boat. I promise to let everyone know when its time. Everyone is healthy and safe...nothing that some time and money won't fix. Can't wait to hear when you hit that milestone 90MPH. Be safe.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Time to get this year going the steel House in Kingston again or anyone have better Idea I am in who in with me.
Richard Cuny
Old 08-25-2015, 09:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RICHARD CUNY
Time to get this year going the steel House in Kingston again or anyone have better Idea I am in who in with me.
Richard Cuny
Once again, I'm gonna try and make this one.. can I lobby for 10/17? My son will be home from college that weekend...
Old 08-26-2015, 05:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty sure 10/17 works for me too...... I'll double check today to make sure...... This is a great run I'd want to make it again, it's been a few years....... Neil, I know you will likly run all the way up but I think I would tow to Haverstraw again..... I'll call you on it later..........
Old 08-26-2015, 06:20 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
Damm. Hope it's not too serious Chris.
Let's just say its not good...nothing that we can't fix but certainly not what we paid for. Will keep you and everyone posted as things go along...

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.