Notices

Fall Hudson River Run

Old 08-13-2014, 07:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Ok, Now that my bride was kind enough to share the family schedule with me, Saturday September 20th is the day. Whom ever would like to get together and go for a run, have some lunch and make some new friends and burn some fuel lets do it. Guess we can figure out our route later and where we can stop for lunch. In the next few weeks we can as a group figure out where to meet up. Look forward to making some new friends and getting the chance to run the boat in the BIG CITY area.

Thanks,

Chris
443-306-4489
[email protected]
Old 08-13-2014, 09:13 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I guess where the run goes depends a lot on where people are coming from. I think last year a bunch of guys started in Stony Point and ran up to Kingston. I am coming from Long Island, so that's a bit far for me but still an option I guess.

We did the NYC poker run in June and it was a great day and nice run. Course started at Liberty Landing Marina in Jersey City (right across from the Freedom Tower) and ran up the Hudson to Haverstraw / Stony Point area.

I will hold the date and hopefully this comes together.
Old 08-13-2014, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Last year we went from Stony Point Marina up to Kingston. It's about 60 miles each way. The Steel House had great food and there was plenty of room for us to raft up. Badmonkey if you PM me your info I would be willing to help out. This is where I do most of my boating.
Old 08-14-2014, 07:50 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't do the 20th have a boat show I need to work..
Old 08-19-2014, 09:41 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Hello All,

A fellow boater, Eddie, contacted me this morning inquiring about our slated day of boating on September 20th. He mentioned he has 4-5 boats from the Long Island area that would like to come along. He asked of where we would starting from and running to. I told him that this was work in progress. "father68", I sent you PM a week or so ago. When you can, contact me so we can organize our day of boating and what route we should take. I spoke with "Expensive Date" also a few weeks ago and he mentioned of a nice marina we could start from. When you guys have the time, lets touch base and attempt to make some final decisions on what would be best to spend this day on the water together.

Thanks,

Chris
443-306-4489
[email protected]
Old 08-19-2014, 10:48 AM
JB Marshall
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have it on my calendar for Sept 20th, I also missed last years run so I will be looking forward to getting together for a nice day on the water and meeting some new boating friends. The run to Kingston would be a nice trip for all those from LI & NJ, similar to when we run out to Port Jeff and back for the day.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:02 AM
Registered

keep us posted on the details guys...... Wouldn't mind doing this run again or something similar........
Old 08-26-2014, 08:14 PM
Registered

Probably going to head down with a couple of boats from lake George and sacandaga.
Old 09-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys. New to the forum. I'm the proud new owner of a 98 active thunder formerly owned by the guy who owns TKO. Is this Hudson fall run something where anybody can go? Saw the videos from last year. Looks like a good time. If so I cruise at about 48-50mph. Will I be able to keep up or will I be left in the dust?
Old 09-04-2014, 05:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dahlilama
Hey guys. New to the forum. I'm the proud new owner of a 98 active thunder formerly owned by the guy who owns TKO. Is this Hudson fall run something where anybody can go? Saw the videos from last year. Looks like a good time. If so I cruise at about 48-50mph. Will I be able to keep up or will I be left in the dust?
you'll have no problem at all, great bunch of guys that ran last year. Lots of help at the ramp and they break up the run into a few short "legs" so everyone kinda regroups a few times along the way up north........ hopefully I can make it again this year......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.