Poker runners paradise for the addict on a budget >

Poker runners paradise for the addict on a budget

Notices

Poker runners paradise for the addict on a budget

Old 10-17-2014, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poker runners paradise for the addict on a budget

If you could live in one city to be most central the what you feel are the best pokers runs where would that be, the FPC has a many great events, how many could you hit in succession, then you got cumberland nashville lake kentuky lake lanier attracting many of the heavy hitters, or the NYC/Canada/great lakes/boyne thunder calling your name, what would be the ultimate MOST EFFICIENT poker run summer, since we all can't be the phantom windship, black diamond kinda success stories, what u got?
Old 10-17-2014, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]531155[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Poker runners paradise for the addict on a budget-image.jpg  
Old 10-17-2014, 10:25 PM
Registered

i think i should have been more controversial, stirred up more geographical pride, i mean really the FPC is for trust fund kids who don't care what salt water does to daddy's boat, and all that crap up north with their 7 week boating season and 56 degree water, no thanks, it all starts with cumberland and LOTO and goes downhill from there for the real men. (how was that?)
Old 10-17-2014, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Only if your running a 55 mti.....
Old 10-18-2014, 08:26 PM
Registered

The TFT is FRRE to run in , all you need is a boat and a toy and you are in...
Old 10-18-2014, 08:39 PM
Registered

The TFT is FRRE to run in , all you need is a boat and a toy and you are in...
Old 10-18-2014, 08:40 PM
Registered

When I was a child Isaw in national geographic a picture from a boat race . I think it was in Austrailia from about 1962 . There were boat of every description and there were hundreds of them all pushing to the same final destination . I looked at that pictures for hours and I did so want to be partt of such a happening . That Image was indelably inprinted in my mind and I think it was much my insperation to put together boating events .
I looked at several boatingevents and finally did organize some events . Such as the Radical boat reunion . The Hot Boat happening and finally the Boating Toys for Tots Tour .My vision for the Boating Toys for Tots Tour was a bit more than just a bunch of guys running boats like wild dogs with their tails on fire, but more a situation of caring . A place to put differences aside and to all come together with one singual purpose . To do something for the kids .
That it matters not if you run a 40 ` fountain an 18` regal a state of the art sportboat or a backyard rebuild that you traded a lawn tracter for . If it is a Velocity ora Sanger a cat or a V I want all to come together to the joy of giving .
If the Florida powerboat club sticks there toungs out at the guys from Poker runs America and the inboard guys dont like the outboard guys, if you run an Allison or a ZX Donzi I think we can put that all aside for just one day and run our boats at our own pace and bring a toy to a child . My invitation is open to all and I would think that people with boats would make this event a must , I have a special feeling for all my event guests but I wounder why more do not come to this most unique of boating events .
In my efford to bring attention to this TFT event I look not to step on anyones toes . I hpoe that I have not done so . At this event you can have about 96% of the fun of a big poker run for about 4% of the price , and getting the party package is OPTIONAL if you want to just run your boat and bring a toy that is FREE.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:21 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Atlanta/Lanier would be a decent central point to take residence where you could make the majority of the large events in the US, and still come back on Sunday. Havasu/California would be bigger trips. NY/MI would be pushing it; but anywhere else could probably be driven straight through in a day. (Chesapeake Bay, Texas, LOTO, Florida, Carolinas, Kentucky, etc.)
Old 10-19-2014, 07:10 PM
Registered

when i was writing this post and looking at google maps, i really couldn't come up with anything better than hotlanta, sooo many options within 6hours, seems hard to beat on paper
Old 10-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I would say Atlanta. Plus you get Lake Lanier as your home lake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.