Notices

Haulin Ass On The Pamlico

Old 03-08-2015, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haulin Ass On The Pamlico

Haulin Ass on the Pamlico Poker Run will start at Powerboat head quarters in Washington NC to Belhaven NC for a 80 mile poker run on June 13, 2015. There will be no entry fee, only $25.00 per poker hand. All proceeds will go to a Beaufort County local Veteran who is in need of assistance. For more information visit our Facebook page @ Haulin Ass On The Pamlico, call Chris @ 252-945-0011 or email [email protected]. More information will follow. Looking forward to seeing you all in June.
Old 03-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Registered

We are looking forward to it Chris. Brad and I will try to get the word out up this way as well. Looking forward to the details.
Old 03-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Registered

My boat is currently in shambles. Some of my buddies from the Windsor, jamesville, Plymouth and williamston area might be signing up for it. I will be hitching a ride with someone hopefully. I hope you have a good turnout. I will hopefully have my old beater there next year. I will spread the word around the new bern area to some of the guys I know around here.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This warmer weather has me ready!! New gas tanks going in this weekend(hopefully) and the motors are close to being done!! Im planning on having it all back together and test running the boat first or second week in April. This run will be a great way to get everybody together to kickoff another year of friends hanging out doing what we all love to do and for a great cause all at the same time.....Like a sore peter, u cant beat it
Old 03-13-2015, 03:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

I have always thought the Pamlico would be ideal for a poker run....good luck with the run and hopefully we will be there
Old 03-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 11 Posts

I am planning on being there in my little 22'. Hopefully it won't be to rough for me to run in like the morehead run was. If in know it will be rough I might bring my Bertram, it will ride better but I will be dead last everywhere we go.
Old 03-13-2015, 05:17 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Bertram in a poker run. That would make a great picture at the mass start!!
Old 03-14-2015, 02:46 AM
Registered

How is the coarse laided out? But I will pencil it in on my calender. I totally enjoy the Lookout Shootout in Morehead.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cdail28590
I am planning on being there in my little 22'. Hopefully it won't be to rough for me to run in like the morehead run was. If in know it will be rough I might bring my Bertram, it will ride better but I will be dead last everywhere we go.
It don't matter what you bring as long as your there! We're going to have a HUGE time!
Old 03-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Brandonb_05
My boat is currently in shambles. Some of my buddies from the Windsor, jamesville, Plymouth and williamston area might be signing up for it. I will be hitching a ride with someone hopefully. I hope you have a good turnout. I will hopefully have my old beater there next year. I will spread the word around the new bern area to some of the guys I know around here.
Thanks for spreading the word. I hope you are able to at least make the run with someone. I think its going to be a lot of fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.