? the Jax poker run  and a vote of confidence >

? the Jax poker run and a vote of confidence

Notices

? the Jax poker run and a vote of confidence

Old 02-23-2016, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? the Jax poker run and a vote of confidence

The JAX Poker Run has always been great . Some years the number of boats in attendance were almost too, many to count and in the lean years attendance was a bit more modest. This event has always been there on top as one of our nations top poker runs. This is with very good reason ; and that reason is that it has had the leadership guidance and influence of the Bill Pyburn. Bill seems to know exactly what his audience wants and he is always right on point to give his guests what they want .
I very much look forward to seeing what this years Jax poker Run has in store. For sure it will have great boats in a great location with some of greatest players in the boating game.
For what ever I can do to help you get this event off the ground please count me in. That is the least I can do for Bill as you have always been an enormous help with the Toys tour . To Bill and all of my guests a million thanks for making the toys tour the great success it has been for so many years.
As of yet plans for the Jax poker rum are not set in stone but I am sure that It will be another great event under the guidance of “BILL”….. Keep up the good works and we will be right here to help, applaude or just stand in aw of this great event. A vote of confidence to Bill and all his crew at the JAX poker run
________
Old 02-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Registered

my tongue wants to jump out of my mouth and scream all on its own. I hear that there are some great things in store for the JAX poker run. but I have to wait as to tell about it so as not to jinx it,, but it will be great!!!
Old 03-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Can you leak the dates yet..?
Old 03-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Usually first weekend after Memorial Day unless they are changing up the norm.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:04 PM
mmb
Registered

Facebook page said they are not having it as of now. Can anyone confirm?
Old 03-13-2016, 10:59 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I spoke to Mr Pyburn about two weeks ago and he had penciled in the 2nd weekend in June, the 9th-11th but was having a hotel issue. If he needs to move it up a week I hope they can still put to together.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:25 AM
Registered

Any updates?
Old 03-24-2016, 10:18 PM
Registered

Default It seems that jax may noy happen . but I and afew others may step into the breach an

Originally Posted by ciaoderhead
Any updates?
Please E mail me as to let me know what you might like to see happen [email protected]
I will also take a phone call at anytime 407 760 3481
Old 04-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Registered

Spoke with Mr. Pyburn, Sr. last week, on Friday 3/25, he said the "Jacksonville Fun Run" would be the weekend of June 10-12 with "Skip Day" on Friday and Jacksonville Fun Run on Saturday. Run is planned to head South to "Renegades on the River", Restaurant and Tiki Bar, in Crescent City. Plenty of docking available. Veronica Olderin from Sweden will be driving the BoaterChicks 23' Argo on both Friday and Saturday. Veronica is the current UIM, Class 3B, World Champion. Veronica is also the only female to race UIM XCATS in the World Series. Hope you can attend. We currently have 4 boats confirmed.. Find out more about Veronica on BoaterChicks.com Website. [IMG]IMG_1386[/IMG]