2016 Old Hickory Fun Run - Nashville TN - July 28-30

Notices

Old 02-28-2016, 08:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have a great event shaping up with a downtown run through the dam on Thursday (Limited Entry to first 50 paid entries and sponsors), a lunch run and killer raft up on Friday, (if you haven't seen the raft up videos from Nashville look around on YouTube!) and then our poker run, raft up, and event party on Saturday with bands and live auction. We are benefitting Operations Stand Down this year and they put 88% of their funding into programs for our soldiers who are getting home and trying to get back into society. I can't think of a more worthy group of our money so Like our Facebook Page for immediate updates and our website will be up in a couple weeks accepting entries. We had over 100 boats last year and everyone had a fantastic time so get your vacations scheduled, you liver rested, and get ready for Nashville!!!!

Now last year we had The Stu and Jackie from FPC, Brad from PBN, Mystic Powerboats, Scott from Shogren Performance Marine, The Maansen boys from Poly Lift Boat Lifts, Justin Lucas and Dan Weiss from Lake Cumberland Powerboat Assoc., Mark Godsey and Project Mayhem from Chattanooga Powerboat Assoc., John Woodruff and Windship from Lanier Partners... These guys are all coming back if that tells you what a great time we have in Nashville and no telling who else is showing up!

www.facebook.com/TNPowerboatclub/

or

www.tnpowerboat.com (updated site coming in about a week with online entry)

A few of the Youtube clips we had from last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IByFnuP9dE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AQAWxsGdK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCN70YK_MS0

I can't wait to see everyone in Nashville and out on the Poker Run Circuit this summer because I am currently boat less but safe money is I won't be for long...

Chad
Attached Thumbnails 2016 Old Hickory Fun Run - Nashville TN - July 28-30-fun-run-2015-20.jpg   2016 Old Hickory Fun Run - Nashville TN - July 28-30-launch2015.jpg   2016 Old Hickory Fun Run - Nashville TN - July 28-30-overhead2015-sm.jpg  

2016 Old Hickory Fun Run - Nashville TN - July 28-30-streetdisplay2015.jpg  
Old 02-28-2016, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Great event for a great cause!! Shaping up to be another awesome run!!!

Justin Lucas
Old 03-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Where does everyone usually stay overnight? Gallatin area? Opryland area?
What marina/ramp is best to use?
Old 03-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Always at the top of my list! Chad and company do an amazing job!!!
Old 03-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Looking very much like the Sommer Thunder is gonna be making this run...
Old 03-03-2016, 06:51 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This Alabama Crew is making the trip again, just too much fun.
Old 03-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Registered

Anyone???

Originally Posted by easyrider1340
Where does everyone usually stay overnight? Gallatin area? Opryland area?
What marina/ramp is best to use?
Old 03-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by easyrider1340
Anyone???
Im sure Chad will chime in with host hotels/ info but the host marina/ ramp is Blue Turtle Bay Marina and it is on the Old Hickory side of the lake, another ramp (for larger boats) would be Shutes Branch also on the Old Hickory side of the lake......

Justin Lucas
Old 03-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Registered

Thanks Justin. We've never been to this event before, and looking at maps - it appears as there is no lodge / hotel within walking distance. If that is incorrect, please let me know.

Originally Posted by 20outlaw
Im sure Chad will chime in with host hotels/ info but the host marina/ ramp is Blue Turtle Bay Marina and it is on the Old Hickory side of the lake, another ramp (for larger boats) would be Shutes Branch also on the Old Hickory side of the lake......

Justin Lucas
Old 03-03-2016, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

We always stay downtown Thursday and Friday night since that is where the Friday night party happens, we then move out by the marina. Blue Turtle I think was the host marina last year not sure if its the same, the launch ramps are rough I had a really hard time putting our 32' in at the ramp so your 35' might be even worse. There is a nice Marriott Courtyard in Gallatin a couple miles from The Rudder Marina across the lake and the ramp is a little better. If you stay down town the Double Tree is a great location but the hotel is pretty old, I stayed there a few weeks back and don't think in will anymore its getting pretty rough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.